Missing scholar

Before posting a question, use the forum search.
Gavalar
Lancer

Missing scholar

Postby Gavalar » Sun Apr 15, 2012 4:08 pm

I sent two waves of attack to a barbarian city and on the first attack it said I concurred the city and the second wave said it also both waves had sacholars but the one from my second wave has dissapeared I have 6 scholars and 4 cities but I have only one scholar at my command and it says I need more scholarships to educate another

Tooltip
Scholar

Postby Tooltip » Sun Apr 15, 2012 7:30 pm

When the smooth talking scholar causes the minds and loyalty of citizens to lower the zero, naturally the revolt kills the current lord. Your scholar is then becomes the new leader, a puppet to your will.

Unfortately, revolts are partially violent. Too many scholars will cause another revolt, and kill another scholar after another.

Gavalar
Lancer

Postby Gavalar » Mon Apr 16, 2012 10:30 am

But then would I not be able to train another scholar if one dies?

Tooltip
Scholar

Postby Tooltip » Mon Apr 16, 2012 9:37 pm

Yes, if one dies. Currently your scholar is the leader of the city. If the city is recaptured, your scholar dies.

At the bottom of the academy does the math look correct? Limit - scholars - training - cities = available to train

On My above post, the second paragraph was an explanation of what happens if you or several people send scholars at the same time.

Return to “Questions”