attack when it hits should take into account a changed situation from when launched

Post here any ideas or suggestions you have for improving Valor.
Martenor
Lancer

attack when it hits should take into account a changed situation from when launched

Postby Martenor » Wed Apr 18, 2012 2:41 am

Hi,
Been scanning the forum and I find this one a serious problem...

Scenario's :
1) Ally/Guildmembers help to take down a city, after it is already conquered some attacks are still incoming.
Ally/Guild could steal that city from you, even though they do not want to, whereas they couldn't have attacked it in the first place if it was already yours when you launched the attack. :(
2) You sent more attack waves with scholar, but after one of them takes the city, the next one just attacks your own city! :confused:
Off course you couldn't have attacked your own city if it was yours when you sent the attack.

I vote for a check when you hit a city to see if it is 'legit', if not, the attack does NOT take place and the troops return to where they came from.

If a non-ally is also attacking at the same time then I could live with the fact that you lost your city,
but a cool down period would also be nice :p

I hope this get implemented!

Tooltip
Scholar

Postby Tooltip » Wed Apr 18, 2012 3:02 am

Citizens are fickle beings, and tend to revolt every time an educated scholar makes a comments about something. Naturally, citizens don't bother to check affliliations of their leader before disposing of their leader.

BlackWolf
Knight

Postby BlackWolf » Wed Apr 18, 2012 4:15 am

Tooltip wrote:Citizens are fickle beings, and tend to revolt every time an educated scholar makes a comments about something. Naturally, citizens don't bother to check affliliations of their leader before disposing of their leader.

Haha, I like that one, but I agree with this "check" idea, and think that you could even have any extra allied troops become support. I haven't capped a city yet. Do the troops you send with your final scholar become support, or do they return to the original city?

Tooltip
Scholar

Postby Tooltip » Wed Apr 18, 2012 5:50 pm

Currently troops with the final scholar return to the original city.

GOVAN
Lancer

Postby GOVAN » Thu Apr 19, 2012 2:22 pm

I like it the way it is. Removing the feature to have friendly fire would remove a huge part of making the game very strategic. Not allowing friendly fire would be pretty nooblike.
But a feature I could imagine is that that wave that conquers a city should stay in a town to support.

bozden
Knight

Postby bozden » Thu Apr 19, 2012 6:42 pm

I'm with the OP.

DejaMo
Lancer

Postby DejaMo » Thu Apr 19, 2012 8:34 pm

I like this idea! I hate when I take the city twice and end up burning two scholars. It's a pain!

Return to “Ideas/Suggestions”