2 cool valor implements

Post here any ideas or suggestions you have for improving Valor.
Smupid
Lancer

2 cool valor implements

Postby Smupid » Tue Apr 10, 2012 12:27 am

1. I think it would be cool not only to have soldiers attack or defend it would be cool to have like boobie traps and stuff to help defend your city that can be reserched from the workshop or wall !

2. Another idea I had was instead of upgrading just one of any resource buildings, we should have them be outside the walls so you can upgrade and build multiple clay wood or stone resource buildings!

Smupid
Lancer

Postby Smupid » Tue Apr 17, 2012 10:33 am

For like the guild chat instead of black names the guild crowns could have white names the generals blue and captains yellow or something to that effect would be cool to show some internal guild pride :)
Smupid

GOVAN
Lancer

Postby GOVAN » Wed Apr 18, 2012 4:40 pm

1. You suggest something different than the wall?
Why would we need anything different? Wouldnt that throw of game balance? How would you realize this?

2. Why? So you can get 100k towns? and endless ressources? I think its goid as it is.

3. Good point but before implementing this I would prefer seperate guild chats for crowns and normal people. This also need to be implemented in the forum.

BlackWolf
Knight

Postby BlackWolf » Wed Apr 18, 2012 4:55 pm

GOVAN, I agree with points 1 and 2 but point 3 is something else

If we get more than one chat room I think the Interface would be too crowded, perhaps Implementing the colour system and then having a code to make messages ranked.

for example using Smupids colours have [WHITE] make a message only viewable by Generals or higher?

Smupid
Lancer

Postby Smupid » Wed Apr 18, 2012 10:32 pm

Well I understand your points about the wall idea but it would not be endless resources technically speaking say you can only build 6 resource buildings of any sort outside the wall
So if I wanted I could build 2 of each up to lvl 25 or 30
But say I build a city and just want clay farms in that then I could build
6 of those instead the downfall would be if they get attacked they would be helpless on other resources they need
So all in all the idea is ment let players plan there cities a little more tactically to Esther benefit or be there down fall! And learn from it
Smupid

BlackWolf
Knight

Postby BlackWolf » Wed Apr 18, 2012 11:02 pm

having the option to build multiples of one particular resource building at the expense of the others would be an interesting idea, but maybe stil only having the 3, so that you would have no production of one if you wanted to double the production of another. I get the feeling a lot of players would just opt to build the three resources though.

Vasasalo
Guardian

Postby Vasasalo » Thu Apr 19, 2012 10:06 am

Yeah that is pointless. I understand the 'I want my own town my own way' but it really serves no purpose.

As for the chat. You got to think about the history too. If you only use one chat and just change the colors alone then you will still only have 20 history between multiple chats which would mean you would lose alot of chat if your guilds uses it alot. What would be better is have a drop down box with the options (ie: crown - only see and chat with crowns; officer - only see and chat with crowns and generals; guild - only see and chat with all guild; and all - see all chat from all the drop down choices). Also increase the chat history to 40 and have a separate history for each choice.

Return to “Ideas/Suggestions”