Gold cost

Post here any ideas or suggestions you have for improving Valor.
Stararagorn55
Lancer

Gold cost

Postby Stararagorn55 » Sun Apr 29, 2012 8:21 pm

I believe that the gold is extremely overpriced. Even if you were to cheapen the prices you would still be making plenty of money from the sheer quantity of how Many people play Valor. Think about it, look at the populations of the worlds, 55,000- 60,000 per world. If each person bought only 1.00's worth of gold that's plenty of money in your pocket. Please thank about it, Stararagorn55

TeerraM
Knight

Postby TeerraM » Mon Apr 30, 2012 6:30 am

I suppose its more like 55000-60000 CITIES which most of them are just barbs or player(#)
In my opinion there is about 700-800 active people in each world... Also not many buy gold (maybe around 50?)

But on the other hand the price of gold is too deer thats why i will not spend any more money on it unless its changed

Penaf
Lancer

Postby Penaf » Mon Apr 30, 2012 2:30 pm

I completely agree... This game is almost an exact copy of Travian and gold there was cheaper and so affordable that everyone was always purchasing more. The gold price here is so overpriced that I sometimes think they don't want us to buy it or they set those prices as a joke! :-) seriously... it's just a poor marketing decision... It's always better to sell more for less than to sell less for more! If it's cheap people incentive friend to buy and thus making the gameplay better ... This way everyone recognizes that is better to save the money for more important things than an online game. Just my 5 cents... I made today my 1st and last gold purchase.
Cheers

Stararagorn55
Lancer

Postby Stararagorn55 » Mon Apr 30, 2012 10:00 pm

TeeraM, even if it is only 700 people per world, think about it, that's still plenty for them when how much do you think it took for them to make and update the game.

Emilietx
Knight

Postby Emilietx » Mon Apr 30, 2012 10:45 pm

I like that gold is expensive. Keeps people from buying it leveling the paying fied game would be MEGA BORING I'd everyone was buying their way though it.

Rats
Knight

Postby Rats » Tue May 01, 2012 12:07 am

I say they get companies to advertise on valor like a page specifically for ad videos and when u watch the videos u get a certain amount of gold so that everyone can have a small amount of gold and playmesh gets paid y the companies whic is way more money than what they would make off the gold

Stararagorn55
Lancer

Postby Stararagorn55 » Tue May 01, 2012 6:27 am

Good idea rats.

TeerraM
Knight

Postby TeerraM » Tue May 01, 2012 7:06 am

Agree with rats: i saw this idea on a different game and i was going through 100s of videos a day lol...
This will get us and valor developers money so why dont they start thinking about that ;)

Eldorren
Lancer

Postby Eldorren » Tue May 01, 2012 10:03 am

I sent an email suggesting a few ideas... I definitely agree that gold is overpriced. It's a disincentive to buy it, but then again... Great games like this aren't free and shouldn't be free... After all, the makers deserve to make money so they can continue to expand and improve the game, as well as provide server support, customer support, etc.. These things cost money, and I can't imagine that their revenue stream is optimal.

I suggest this... Static "free" play where the player is required to "buy" gold if they want it. Or.. subscription memberships that allow you to regen gold at a slow rate. Subscriptions would allow you to extrapolate future revenue and would be lower cost alternatives as a way to obtain gold. I think they would gain much more revenue this way and would have a less disgruntled player base where the gold issue is concerned.

Stararagorn55
Lancer

Postby Stararagorn55 » Tue May 01, 2012 8:00 pm

If they wanted to make money from this then it wouldn't be free so why try and make it up with the gold.

Return to “Ideas/Suggestions”