Gold cost

Post here any ideas or suggestions you have for improving Valor.
Eldorren
Lancer

Postby Eldorren » Tue May 01, 2012 11:02 pm

It's a source of revenue... You wanna hire a team of developers to create a game like this? Wanna pay for the tech and customer support? Want to buy the servers and hardware, lease the bandwidth and office space and everything else that it takes to create and maintain a game.... for free? Riiight.

C46R1
Lancer

Postby C46R1 » Wed May 02, 2012 12:08 am

My suggestion is that, we can earn gold by viewing or downloading apps which is advertised.. like on other games,

They stay happy by gaining money from andertisements, and we stay happy by gaining gold! Simplez :) )

C46R1
Lancer

Postby C46R1 » Wed May 02, 2012 12:10 am

C46R1 wrote:My suggestion is that, we can earn gold by viewing or downloading apps which is advertised.. like on other games,

They stay happy by gaining money from andertisements, and we stay happy by gaining gold! Simplez :) )

******By viewing long and boring and videos, and downloading apps which has been advertised*******

darylwang
Lancer

RE: Gold cost

Postby darylwang » Wed May 02, 2012 9:09 am

Yes I agree it is overpriced. Not saying that it should be free or what, the team should lower the cost of Gold, to make it more affordable for everyone, and at the same time they still will be able to earn enough money to cover their costs. I'm sure they will still gain profit from it even after lowering the price.

Tostrekkie
Lancer

Postby Tostrekkie » Wed May 02, 2012 9:27 am

Ah, but they make it free to suck us in! No one puts this amount of work in and hands it over from a desire to make friends. It's all about making money. CastleCraft, the game I've played since the iPad first launched, is going black at the end of this month. Their stated reason...? Too costly to maintain the servers and the players weren't buying crystals. Well, they cost too much so we players boycotted. They could have lowered costs and done a hundred other things, but they didn't and now the game is dead. Hope Valor can learn from others' mistakes.
Trekkie, Warp Ten!

Return to “Ideas/Suggestions”