WTF Please Go Back!!!

Post here any ideas or suggestions you have for improving Valor.
LordSouf
Lancer

WTF Please Go Back!!!

Postby LordSouf » Mon May 07, 2012 3:18 am

Could we please go back one step. I now have a fancy forum to talk to guild members about cities i cannot administrate because the game is too slow now. I have over 100 cities and it is just impossible to deal with because it is now so slow. It would be such a shame that after all the amount of time and money i have spent my game will now be scuppered because someone wanted to add an unnecesary forum and other silly pointless additions coupled with incopetent programming and testing. Please go back one stage as the last version worked perfectly well, you can tell everyone its an upgrade and you would not be lying... Sorry if this seems harsh guys but its the truth. We have spent too much time and money for the game to play out in this way where cities can be lost because the game would not update in time.

Vasasalo
Guardian

Postby Vasasalo » Tue May 08, 2012 10:35 am

Ughh chill brah.. First off calling the programmers and testers incompetent isn't the smartest way to get what you want in any circumstance.
Yes it sucks when some bugs get through all the phases but sometimes it happens.
Secondly everything that is added is added because there has been a ton of people requesting it.

Return to “Ideas/Suggestions”