Valor Desktop Edition

Post here any ideas or suggestions you have for improving Valor.
mmbright
Lancer

Lost iPhone

Postby mmbright » Fri May 18, 2012 3:22 pm

I would love to be able to communicate with my Guild via computer since I lost my phone. There is no way to do that.

Rats
Knight

Postby Rats » Sun May 20, 2012 6:45 am

larlis wrote:Granted I dont understand the technical bit when developers make games, but wouldn't a game made for the computer be a whole lot huger? I mean as it is now valor takes up too much space as it is on my phone, over 13 G, if it was made for desktop as well wouldn't it tempt the dev guys to make an ever bigger game? (memory wise I mean) And then it wouldn't be the same game (for better or worse of course but still).
No I like having the game with me always. If I wanted to play on the pc there's lots of other games to chose from.

Valor takes up 13 GB on your iPhone :O on mine it takes up 30 MB I had this problem before. It took up 5 GB so I linked it to my email acount by going to settings on valor and u see a box to put in your email then I deleted the valor app and reinstalled and had everything back but it was 27 MB so the desktop edition doesnt have to be huge at all :)

larlis
Guardian

Postby larlis » Sun May 20, 2012 2:34 pm

Yes, someone was kind enough to tell me abt the deleting and reinstalling last week so now Valor is down on a more reasonable level. Wish I had taken a pic of it before tho, it really was 13 GB!! To be correct; 13,1 GB Lol. Oh no, thats right, I couldn't take a picture... Nothing aside from Valor worked properly on my phone :eek: lmao
Ya I'm such a technical wonder :p

Thanks anyway Rats :D

Return to “Ideas/Suggestions”