Truce should allow troops to retreat

Post here any ideas or suggestions you have for improving Valor.
TexAg96
Lancer

Truce should allow troops to retreat

Postby TexAg96 » Mon May 21, 2012 11:19 pm

Calling truce wiped out four of my scholar waves and because my clearing wave was faster the launch time was an hour later. If someone calls truce you should be allowed to recall troops regardless of time and not just watch them get wiped out. There should be a flag thrown for this!!!

Tooltip
Scholar

Postby Tooltip » Tue May 22, 2012 6:05 am

The messenger unit has been suggested to allow attacking armies to retreat.

Goatmaster
Lancer

Postby Goatmaster » Sun Jun 03, 2012 12:31 pm

I agree. Truce seems unrealistic in the first place because both sides would have to agree to it for it to work. So you should make it so that at least people can save their scholars. Another suggestion would be to allow players to send waves at a slower pace that way they can time their sends and not have to wait 6 hours to send a clear wave. Like say there is a place where u can enter in the time you wish an attack to arrive as long as it dosen't go under the longest travel time for the slowest unit in the send. That way you can send attacks and not have it ruin your day when valor is loading and you miss a send by a few seconds or you get truced (unrealistic to begin with because your still attacking them?...) and all of your troops die because the send wave is hours later. This would also make people spend more gold to insta spy waves so you guys can make more money!!

Fire820
Scholar

Postby Fire820 » Sun Jun 03, 2012 8:45 pm

I don't like truce. It seems like a cop-out to me. But I can see the benefits of one. However, if a messenger or something similar was implemented, I could tolerate truces better.

Return to “Ideas/Suggestions”