Discussion for 2.0 Valor Changes

Previous announcements and other threads rest here
Oncecrazy
Knight

Postby Oncecrazy » Thu May 31, 2012 7:30 pm

That is my game name if you are a chaos lover stay in your world. I'm in W2, W46, W66 and W69. Teach me what? I have been playing for 3 years you noob. What your game name? Chaos lover

Oncecrazy
Knight

Postby Oncecrazy » Thu May 31, 2012 7:31 pm

Starhammer thank you! That's awesome thank you for your hard work. I didn't always feel that way but this seems really cool!

yuyoih
Lancer

Postby yuyoih » Thu May 31, 2012 7:37 pm

Good decision playmesh. It a good thing that you listen to the players. It is valor time again. Thanks.

Scorchedearth
Lancer

Postby Scorchedearth » Thu May 31, 2012 7:38 pm

You guys are geniuses and 2.0 looks like it's going to be epic. Keep up the good work.

LordFirefall

Postby LordFirefall » Thu May 31, 2012 7:58 pm

Same as my name here - LordFirefall. I've fought against players from the early worlds, and I have to say I haven't been extremely impressed. Basic military strategy hasn't changed in thousands of years, and I've been playing and working at this stuff for 35 years.

MastaKilla1
Lancer

Postby MastaKilla1 » Thu May 31, 2012 8:07 pm

A suggestion for a new Valor, what about merging worlds when they are at the end with no one else to take over, that way the top players from different worlds could see who really dominates. Also what a inter guild chat room in Valor, instead of having to go to kakao or something like that? Just a thought for keeping things interesting.

LordFirefall

Postby LordFirefall » Thu May 31, 2012 8:13 pm

MastaKilla1 wrote:A suggestion for a new Valor, what about merging worlds when they are at the end with no one else to take over, that way the top players from different worlds could see who really dominates. Also what a inter guild chat room in Valor, instead of having to go to kakao or something like that? Just a thought for keeping things interesting.

Merging worlds would be an interesting way to end a world. As far as an inter guild chat - I prefer PlayMesh spend their time on game things and leave the chat development to the pros. It's a simple matter to flip back and forth, but the current in game chat gives you no real way to toggle back and forth.

Deathnite4
Lancer

Postby Deathnite4 » Thu May 31, 2012 8:55 pm

The updates sound kinda cool. However... I started playing in w4 and have played over 10 dif worlds. The game started out fair and absolutly great. However as the later worlds were released with more upgrades and speed ups, and truces, the ability to buy res, ect. The game became completly unbalanced to the point were only those who pump real money into the game can succeed. Which to me has killed how fun the game used to be. With the addition of competitions you will only be rewarding those who pay you the most, creating even more of a gap between those who pay mass amounts and those who simply want to play the game as it was meant to be played. This is horribly unfair and a slap in the face to those who average ppl who play your game. I have seen players who pay reach 5 cities by the time a normal player I getting there second. Please tell me how this is fair in the least. Your greed is completly destroying what was once the greatest game on the istore. Also reveal incoming troops which you can pay for with real money is a joke, that completly takes away the effectivness of fakes and puts those who pay even farther ahead without them even needing to be on as much as someone who doesn't. I do like that your trying to eliminate chaos as that is another stain on the game in my opinion, that defeats the purpose of supporting your allies. I love the premis and base of this game and woul like to see it fair once again. At this point whoever pumps in the most money will do the best and everyone else is merely cannon fodder, and I see the competitions merely adding to this division. Please please please help this game become great and fair once again. I am sorry for the length of this post but I am very passionate about games that I love.

Deathnite4
Lancer

Postby Deathnite4 » Thu May 31, 2012 8:59 pm

LordFirefall wrote:Merging worlds would be an interesting way to end a world. As far as an inter guild chat - I prefer PlayMesh spend their time on game things and leave the chat development to the pros. It's a simple matter to flip back and forth, but the current in game chat gives you no real way to toggle back and forth.

Merging worlds would not work as a large portion of players are in multiple worlds, and if they had access to all cities from both worlds it would make it unfair to those who have cities in only one of the merged worlds.

Tooltip
Scholar

Postby Tooltip » Thu May 31, 2012 9:03 pm

And how exactly will cities be positioned? Some coordinatea have cities in both worlds already.

Return to “Event Archive”