Meet Ahnselm Morrow

Home of all Lore.
Tooltip
Scholar

Postby Tooltip » Wed May 30, 2012 9:22 pm

What are the moderators plotting? They've all posted something all within one night after days of absence.

Morrow

Postby Morrow » Thu May 31, 2012 10:06 pm

Tooltip wrote:What are the moderators plotting? They've all posted something all within one night after days of absence.

I don't much pay attention to those sorts of people. Suspicious lot. Very suspicious.

ArchieAce
Lancer

Postby ArchieAce » Wed Jun 06, 2012 5:37 pm

hi morrow can you tell us more story about you, sir Cluckles, aurora and her sister?

Joshuasky
Knight

Postby Joshuasky » Thu Jun 07, 2012 5:05 am

I thought auroras anoying sister was killed in an unfortunate accident that didn't involve me at all.

Joshuasky
Knight

Postby Joshuasky » Thu Jun 07, 2012 5:06 am

A quistion to morrow. How is it that the godess of dawns sister became a receptionist/ secratery?

DeathViruzX
Guardian

Postby DeathViruzX » Thu Jun 07, 2012 8:35 am

I'd like to ask Morrow, why did you cut in and not allow Aurora to do the tutorial for the newbies? I'm pretty sure she can do a fine job. Also, do you think that she looked much better and sexier before?

senatorkail
Lancer

Postby senatorkail » Fri Jun 08, 2012 6:14 pm

Let Aurora do the tutorials ! The L

YoYo47890
Lancer

Postby YoYo47890 » Sat Jun 09, 2012 5:00 am

I have a lonesome guild. *sigh* I think someone joined, now i cant find him/her. Any tips on getting a popular and cool guild? Sincerly YoYo47890

Morrow

Postby Morrow » Tue Jun 12, 2012 3:28 pm

ArchieAce wrote:hi morrow can you tell us more story about you, sir Cluckles, aurora and her sister?

This is indeed quite a personal question. I will admit to some reluctance to reveal these facts, purely because I have long in the business of reporting other people's affairs rather than my own. I think the time is not quite right to divulge this particular story, if for no other reason than to protect the integrity of my work. I suspect many lords may see bias in my writing were they to know my land of origin were other than their own.

The story of Aurora is complicated, as is my history with her. Suffice to say, she is lovely woman with many charming attributes. I am not prepared to offer more on the subject.

Sir Cluckles has BEEN, IS and always WILL BE. We cannot understand his ways, nor should we seek to do so. His knowledge guides us all.

Morrow

Postby Morrow » Tue Jun 12, 2012 3:30 pm

YoYo47890 wrote:I have a lonesome guild. *sigh* I think someone joined, now i cant find him/her. Any tips on getting a popular and cool guild? Sincerly YoYo47890

Diligence sir. Locate the unaffiliated persons around you and begin sending messages. Relying solely on requests is not an effective strategy. People need to believe in their guild leader, and showing initiative by being the one to reach out is often the most effective means of demonstrating your capacity to lead.

Return to “Lore”