Give Away Cities, Not selling

Post here any ideas or suggestions you have for improving Valor.
Goatmaster
Lancer

Give Away Cities, Not selling

Postby Goatmaster » Fri Jun 01, 2012 6:27 pm

If you made it so that you could only give cities away and not sell them i think this would be a solution to balancing issues. If the receiving person had to have an open slot for a scholar to be trained to receive a city it would keep the game in check expansion wise and make it so that it was honestly just a time saver so that you dont have to attack people in your own guild if they decide to quit. You could even make it so that to receive a city it would get rid of 50k of each resource like if you were to purchase the scholar and claim the city that is how much it would cost you. What are your guys thoughts on this or arguments against it showing how the game would suffer?

Tooltip
Scholar

Postby Tooltip » Sat Jun 02, 2012 4:05 pm

In previous posts, I usually took the stance it could be used to save players on the verge of being eliminated by giving them a city in a safe zone where support is just next door. Lemme try a different stance for a bit.

I think it should only work between players of similar size and within a certain distance apart.

Large player gives to small player = Low Risk and High Gain (Unbalanced)
Small player gives to small player = High Risk and High Gain
Large player gives to large player = Low Risk and Low Gain

Return to “Ideas/Suggestions”