Seriously?

Before posting a question, use the forum search.
Killerxx777
Guardian

Seriously?

Postby Killerxx777 » Mon Dec 05, 2011 12:46 pm

I don't really like having to complain about anything,but this is really unfair.this is an answer I have gotten to the question to "why did some people who got the HD version get 100 coins while others didn't?" :"The 100 gold coins has nothing to with just purchasing the HD version. It is a random generator that was produced by PlayMesh for new accounts (on either HD or non-HD), that was implemented to test a few marketing strategies with gold. If you owned an account prior to purchasing the HD version you will definitely not receive the100 gold coins. If your purchase of the HD app was your first download of the Valor app, then you had a chance at receiving the 100 gold from the random generator, but it appears you have not been selected."I know this rather sounds like me complaining at not being lucky,but really?how fair is this?give random people coins??If anyone else agrees with my opinion just write below :D

w1c
Lancer

Postby w1c » Mon Dec 05, 2011 1:14 pm

I understand your opinion about this matter, it would be more honest if every player recieved an equal amount of coins.

On the other hand, maybe they shouldn't give away coins to anyone. If you rly like a game which is offered for free, just buy some! It gives you a small advantage against other players, and you would help keeping this game alive :)

Killerxx777
Guardian

Postby Killerxx777 » Mon Dec 05, 2011 1:31 pm

Or perhaps a better resolution would be,as an example,to give everyone queue extender and auroras blessing or 100 coins when they reach 100 000 p. I wouldn't even be mentioning this if players hadn't selectively received coins.Yes,in any game,you pay to get an advantage over others.But Providing free coins for random people gives them an unfair advantage,without paying.

Return to “Questions”