Unit values. Attack, Defense and Loots

Before posting a question, use the forum search.
Montressors
Lancer

Unit values. Attack, Defense and Loots

Postby Montressors » Wed Dec 07, 2011 1:22 pm

Hey everyone. I just started playing the game and realized that there isnt any specific information about the attack, defense, and loot amounts of the troops. Is there anyone who knows them?

Mr. O
Scholar

Postby Mr. O » Wed Dec 07, 2011 8:58 pm

You can get some of the general information from the question mark button on the top right hand corner of the screen.

Additionally, once you build a forge, you can select the troop type, expand the tool tip and then click the > (right arrow) for additional information on attack and de
For support in game, please go to:
Portal > ? (Question Mark - Upper right of the screen) > Support > Mail Icon
For support outside of the game, please go to:
http://playmesh.zendesk.com/home

Lantos
Lancer

Postby Lantos » Thu Dec 08, 2011 1:45 pm

Just like Mr. o said, when you have barracks, open them and click the question mark. You will get an units overview which will answer all your questions.
or go to Help > Units > Units Overview

Montressors
Lancer

Postby Montressors » Fri Dec 09, 2011 1:37 pm

K great, thanks a lot! There's something more, however. I noticed that in the world im currently playing at (W35), there is a difference between the information displayed in the question mark and the actual cost of the unit regarding the amount of resources that each unit costs

I dont really have a problem with that, but is the rest of the information altered as well? I mean attack and defense power, travel speed, etc.

Thanks in advance

Return to “Questions”