World 75 crashing

Post bugs you find here. Please read the sticky at the top first!
Mithical
Lancer

World 75 crashing

Postby Mithical » Mon Jun 18, 2012 7:43 pm

Every time I try to enter w75 the app crashes as the city is updating.
All other worlds I am in are fine and working well.
I am playing on an iPhone 4 with the latest software updated.
Can this bug please be looked into
Thanks heaps :)

starhammer
Guardian

Postby starhammer » Tue Jun 19, 2012 10:16 am

Hey, we've been seeing this quite a bit lately and it is being looked into right now. Thanks for reporting it.
To submit a support ticket, please visit the following link: https://playmesh.zendesk.com/home

"And when Alexander saw the breadth of his domain, he wept, for there were no more worlds to conquer." - Hans Gruber, Die Hard

jenakafluff
Lancer

Postby jenakafluff » Tue Jun 19, 2012 10:29 am

World 66 "NAIA" is doing this to me as well.

Mithical
Lancer

Postby Mithical » Thu Jun 21, 2012 6:44 am

Will there be any compensation for this world drop out?

Batelllion
Knight

Postby Batelllion » Thu Jun 21, 2012 8:47 am

yup we want a compensation for w75
COMPENSATION PLEASE

starhammer
Guardian

Postby starhammer » Thu Jun 21, 2012 10:37 am

Orlor addresses this topic here: http://forum.playmesh.com/showthread.php?3932-PlayMesh-of-Old

The gist of what he says there is that not every instance of a World being unavailable for a short time means that Gold or anything else will be automatically awarded. If there is extended downtime or unavailability on a grand scale, then compensation is something that would definitely be considered.
To submit a support ticket, please visit the following link: https://playmesh.zendesk.com/home

"And when Alexander saw the breadth of his domain, he wept, for there were no more worlds to conquer." - Hans Gruber, Die Hard

Mithical
Lancer

Postby Mithical » Thu Jun 21, 2012 5:59 pm

So just to clarify the world has to be down for everyone not just some for more then two days for everyone to be compensated?
So in this instance I was locked out of a new world for over approx a day or two & this was not valor wide but the people that reported the issue & have said they weren't able to get in don't get compensated as the whole of valor wasn't down?

Just not sure that makes complete sense as when all players can't get in everyone is compensated, which is great, but when limited people can't get on & play & reported it during this time don't get compensated???

Mithical
Lancer

Postby Mithical » Sat Jun 30, 2012 8:38 am

So thanks for the response :(
Now for two days world 75 has been telling me that I can get an Internet connection which is not correct as I am able to access the internet when on wifi or not
Now I have no defense against incoming attacks that I know is happening as my guild members have been informing me.
This again is a bug with valor and now what is valor going to do about this bug as other people have told me they have this error happening as well.
How is it that when only a few have an error valor is nowhere to be seen?
And no help given to the people valor has put out?

Orlor

Postby Orlor » Sat Jun 30, 2012 12:30 pm

Mithical,

You would need to contact the support team about this issue, they are the ones who would be able to assist you with any sort of compensation or concerns you have with what happened.

Also there was 12 hours last night that was from a server issue, which you can read about http://forum.playmesh.com/showthread.ph ... nect/page6

Details to contact them can be found in my signature.

Return to “Bugs”