Meet Ahnselm Morrow

Home of all Lore.
DeathViruzX
Guardian

Postby DeathViruzX » Tue Jun 12, 2012 7:56 pm

Morrow wrote:Sir Cluckles has BEEN, IS and always WILL BE. We cannot understand his ways, nor should we seek to do so. His knowledge guides us all.

Do you think that Sir Cluckles is far smarter than you Morrow? Or do you think it the other way around?

Geppetto
Lancer

Postby Geppetto » Wed Jun 13, 2012 3:34 pm

Sometimes there is an eclipse that prevents me from being able to do anything in my world. Why is it that there are no worldly wizards that could announce such an eclipse so that I could plan my day and city building accordingly. Surely there must be someone wise enough to make such predictions.

Fire820
Scholar

Postby Fire820 » Thu Jun 14, 2012 2:34 pm

Sir Morrow, how did you amass such a wealthy bank of knowledge? And how may I acquire such knowledge and wisdom?

Morrow

Postby Morrow » Wed Jul 11, 2012 6:52 pm

Joshuasky wrote:A quistion to morrow. How is it that the godess of dawns sister became a receptionist/ secratery?

Yes, well, that is a...sensitive question to say the least. Know that Medea was intended to be the goddess of the evening, but she went through a rebellious phase several centuries ago...Ah...Perhaps I have said too much already. Sir Cluckles believes it is better for us scholars to steer clear of the motivations of women.

cedcool14
Knight

Postby cedcool14 » Thu Jul 12, 2012 12:38 am

A questions for morrow,
When will the competitons occur in other worlds then 73,74 sonn isnt and answer i mean like in less then a months? A week? And can u tell us about the upcoming feature

Joshuasky
Knight

Postby Joshuasky » Mon Jul 16, 2012 12:46 am

Morrow wrote:Yes, well, that is a...sensitive question to say the least. Know that Medea was intended to be the goddess of the evening, but she went through a rebellious phase several centuries ago...Ah...Perhaps I have said too much already. Sir Cluckles believes it is better for us scholars to steer clear of the motivations of women.

I'm still not sure howa rebellious phase results in the universes only secratary there boss is not "fond" of.

Morrow

Postby Morrow » Mon Jul 16, 2012 2:05 pm

DeathViruzX wrote:I'd like to ask Morrow, why did you cut in and not allow Aurora to do the tutorial for the newbies? I'm pretty sure she can do a fine job. Also, do you think that she looked much better and sexier before?

Those who truly wish to succeed on the path of Valor prize wisdom over beauty. You have just revealed where your priorities lie. My condolences.

Morrow

Postby Morrow » Wed Jul 18, 2012 12:03 pm

DeathViruzX wrote:Do you think that Sir Cluckles is far smarter than you Morrow? Or do you think it the other way around?

Sir Cluckles has long stopped bothering with the baggage of mere intelligence. He loosed himself from its constraints years ago. Instead, he is one with the grass as it pushes through soil. He hears the wind whistling the rhythm of the ages. He deciphers the pattern of life itself in the wriggling of weevils as they make their nests in old garments. I do wish he would tell me what he discovers, but so far he has always been too busy consuming the evidence.

I wonder if I continue on my quest, might I one day attain to what he is? I once tried eating weevils myself to see if they would lead me closer to Sir Cluckles' enlightened state. Alas, they only led me to the latrine behind my tent.

Morrow

Postby Morrow » Fri Jul 20, 2012 12:43 pm

Geppetto wrote:Sometimes there is an eclipse that prevents me from being able to do anything in my world. Why is it that there are no worldly wizards that could announce such an eclipse so that I could plan my day and city building accordingly. Surely there must be someone wise enough to make such predictions.

I, too, have noticed the eclipses you so astutely observe. Indeed, one village I was staying in was reduced to mass panic at the phenomenon, and it took me hours to get the terrified populace out from under their beds! Sir Cluckles was waiting that whole time for his evening corn, and he was NOT pleased.

Believe me, if I knew of some way of predicting these occurrences, I would be as eager to avoid the inconvenience as you are. Unfortunately, the clouds of the future are dense and difficult to pierce, even for the most skilled of magic workers.

lordnighy
Lancer

Postby lordnighy » Wed Jul 25, 2012 11:54 pm

Marrow I wish to ask r family guilds a good thing? Like seven different guilds in a pact of allies?Or r they the end of civilization?

Return to “Lore”