Unable to connect to server, try again later.

Post bugs you find here. Please read the sticky at the top first!
Fire820
Scholar

Postby Fire820 » Sun Jul 15, 2012 3:10 pm

And 77 for me

awsomator
Guardian

Postby awsomator » Sun Jul 15, 2012 3:19 pm

Still getting messages constantly in W30,66,76.

Vanbarta
Lancer

Postby Vanbarta » Sun Jul 15, 2012 3:43 pm

Its on and off.

Valor becomes more **** every day. Unable to logon when you have incomming attacks or are attacking and want to send scholars due to this you loose momentum and if you are finally in the game it crashes

And today In w53 i was attacking together with a guild mate called greatking in W53
And the servers went down again after the servers came back up again he said hey what the hell happend i dont have a world 53 tab anymore. I check in game and his name was still there but no cities but still showing 4.5 milion points
When i looked up an city is said barbarian. But when i tried to attack that city it said something like he brute you can not attack guild members

This should be fixed. Or me and 200 others will leave this game. This is becoming worse every day.

Pauld2468
Guardian

Postby Pauld2468 » Sun Jul 15, 2012 3:52 pm

I agree,

Orlor dont say the problem is fixed when its obviously NOT fixed

im still gettin unable to reach vallor message in worlds 68 and 71

Orlor

Postby Orlor » Sun Jul 15, 2012 3:58 pm

There are a few sporadic downtime's going on right now with the issue that was happening earlier today.

This wouldn't be the issue that happened with not being able to connect a few days ago.

Once the servers are stable again then we can figure out if you are still having those connection issue.

Zekem
Lancer

Postby Zekem » Sun Jul 15, 2012 4:05 pm

I am the nr.1 player in W62.
I have put massive hours in this game, because its an incredibly fun game to play...in principle.

I am now seriously considering quitting this game alltogether due to the buggy software and your unstable service. I have never in my life experienced this bad software. Even Windows 98 and Vista were a walk in the park compared to this.

Completely not acceptable.

Really a pity I would say...

I give you another month - if the problems persist, I quit and my enemies will rejoice and feast upon my remains...if they can connect to your servers that is :-)

Orlor

Postby Orlor » Sun Jul 15, 2012 4:19 pm

The worlds are all back up and stable now.

If you are getting any sort of error messages now please make sure to contact our support team.

Details to do so can be found in my signature.

Zekem - We are focusing right now on bringing Valor, both server and client , to a state of having almost no bugs and almost no downtime. Hopefully this focus will be extremely noticeable for all Valor players in the next few weeks.

Return to “Bugs”