No Guilds!

Post here any ideas or suggestions you have for improving Valor.
JGree
Knight

Postby JGree » Thu Jul 19, 2012 11:50 am

PEOPLE BANDING TOGETHER WILL BE BANNED. Read my posts!!!!

Fire820
Scholar

Postby Fire820 » Thu Jul 19, 2012 12:50 pm

Read mine. It will seem COINCIDENCE

JGree
Knight

Postby JGree » Fri Jul 20, 2012 4:06 am

How the **** does attacking another player with 2 or 3 coordinated, condensed, attacks look like a coincidence?

Hiitsmeeeeeee
Knight

Postby Hiitsmeeeeeee » Fri Jul 20, 2012 12:09 pm

When 2 players right next to each other attack a nearby player weaker player do they get banned? If they both attack it looks coodinated and they get banned. After all I farm the same city as another player in a different guild. We don't message each other about it, it's just a coincidence. Does that mean we would get banned? What if I only attack a guy 1 hour away instead of 5 minutes. It just looks like I am playing strategically by not angering people near me. To monitors it also may look like I have a NAP with them. Do I get banned for that?

Basically as long as they have messages and player names people next to each other they will work together. If they can't message each other then they will go on Kakao and talk about a plan. Valor doesn't monitor Kakao, neither does it monitor other chat apps. There are plently of ways to also to make simple thing look like a coincidence.

One is the same as before, what if 2 players are attacking the same player. They go over Kakao and plan to attack a player on a different day. By that I mean one attacks today and the other starts the attacks tomorrow. It looks like a coincidence but they are attacking together. Again what if players in an area don't attack each other. It may look like coordination, but it may just be a coincidence. I am sure I have missed plenty of ways that people would innocently be banned and players could band together and make it look like coincidence.

Fire820
Scholar

Postby Fire820 » Fri Jul 20, 2012 2:21 pm

Thank you!

LordFirefall

Postby LordFirefall » Fri Jul 20, 2012 3:52 pm

I used to host a game where disabling in game email was an option. It was actually more of a disadvantage for most folks as you always have a few that are teamed up BEFORE they join, for the express purpose of exploiting the lack of communication amongst the other players. As for monitoring and banning, do you really think PlayMesh is going to assign someone the task of keeping players honest? Like they don't have enough to do...

Return to “Ideas/Suggestions”