Error: troop commanders

Before posting a question, use the forum search.
BedLamPing
Lancer

Error: troop commanders

Postby BedLamPing » Sat Nov 12, 2011 8:50 pm

I get the following error msg displayed: "All your troop commanders have been sent out" when attempting to make multiple troop actions. Is there a limit to troop commands?

BedLamPing
Lancer

Postby BedLamPing » Sat Nov 12, 2011 9:14 pm

Just found answer to my Q. In Valor Support Forum.
Max. of 25 troop commanders per city.

Smitheng
Lancer

Postby Smitheng » Wed Dec 14, 2011 12:58 pm

Why does my biggest city limit me to 10 troop commanders? Does it count troop commanders for support in other cities?

bananabandana

Postby bananabandana » Wed Dec 14, 2011 4:37 pm

If the troops that are out supporting are originally from that city, then they still count as a troop commander per wave sent out for their original city.

For example, if city A has 3 troop waves supporting city B, 2 troops waves supporting city C, 6 waves out attacking/returning, and 7 separate waves of scouts currently out spying other cities, then that city is using a total of 18 troop commanders at the moment.

bananabandana

Postby bananabandana » Wed Dec 14, 2011 4:37 pm

If the troops that are out supporting are originally from that city, then they still count as a troop commander per wave sent out for their original city.

For example, if city A has 3 troop waves supporting city B, 2 troops waves supporting city C, 6 waves out attacking/returning, and 7 separate waves of scouts currently out spying other cities, then that city is using a total of 18 troop commanders at the moment.

Return to “Questions”