W100

General topics and discussion on Valor.
Tjs
Lancer

W100

Postby Tjs » Sun Aug 19, 2012 3:02 pm

Means some friends will be joining this world. (most of us are from w1-15 but also been truing some of the new worlds for fun) And are looking forward to it, meeting old and new players to either join forces with or be enemies.

I don't really have any suggestions or that about how that should have the world. Hopefully they will remember the old dayse when W1/2/3/4/5 was new/Born.. I like those world more than many new world.
But also I like that they have taken away chaos from W75 and forward. And it's quiet amusing/good to have the forge systems even tho it takes ages to build even with City hall at max(30)!

But I also hope Valor will make it so that W100 will be using every inch of the world to fill with players. As I think it will be filled really fast and hopefully it will be the biggest world filled to the maximum with people And also hopefully server will be up to date so it will be able to handle that many people playing in a single world at once. And I think there will be many active people joining in this world.

Thanks for your time Valor and keep up the great work and let me/us know if we can do anything to aid you with keeping this game one of the greatest games!

Return to “General”