Adding a major hard reset

Post here any ideas or suggestions you have for improving Valor.
henwy
Lancer

Adding a major hard reset

Postby henwy » Thu Dec 15, 2011 7:00 pm

I would like to suggest that they have a feature that a player can do a hard or all out reset, not just resetting the cities in a world. I mean giving a player a completely fresh start like when they first played the game (with ability to change the name for free, receive the one-time queue extender (for 7 days), and etc)

I have recently started playing Valor, and I have messed up on my first city, I played on a server with a not as active playing status as the newer worlds (world 35 for example).

It would be nice if something like this can be implimited, a restriction of one large reset per 30 days would also be good. It's just to give newer players another chance to restart the game after knowning the basic concepts of the game.

Thanks,
Henry

AngryNuggets
Lancer

Postby AngryNuggets » Fri Dec 16, 2011 4:59 am

I agree, I think a feature of some sort similar to this would benefit the game as well as players ... Maybe adding a tutorial of the game before hand would help so you gain all he features and use them all, then you have to start from scratch and build everything just do beginners have a better understanding if the game.

Return to “Ideas/Suggestions”