Cannot login...

Post bugs you find here. Please read the sticky at the top first!
Morgana
Lancer

Cannot login...

Postby Morgana » Mon Sep 03, 2012 8:34 am

It started last Friday (8/31). I tried to login into W24 and got kicked out of app. I wrote a ticket... No response. Saturday (9/1) I tried several times to login and got the same message "we're busy..." then app closed down. No response from support. Sunday (9/2) I tried to login again... No joy. New message on the screen "cachet unset" and the app shutted down. Support? Well... It was Sunday and support doesn't work on weekends. Today the app freezes in the Playmesh logo... No response from support. My ticket is at the desk waiting to be assigned... Why? I got no idea...

Right now... I am very frustrated. I haven't played a world where I am the warlord with 300 cities in a middle "all against us kind of war" for three days... I have spend a lot of money during the last year (I don't want to mention the time that I spent because it was my personal choice) and here I am feeling like it is time to quit and write a very bad complain to aple store... The game has never worked properly... I have to be honest. However, the idea behind it is so genial that people like me keep going against all the bugs and glitches and bad up to dates, and refresh every action, and try to reboot, and try to reinstall, and try to forget and rebuild kind of things... but enough is enough...

You guys need to take the app to the next step... Stop dealing with the graphics and get to the game problems... Take a look at your support... A customer is waiting a response for three days! and the only word that I can have is here... In a forum... Lost in the middle of hundreds complains... About the same thing...

Stephonious
Lancer

Postby Stephonious » Mon Sep 03, 2012 8:50 am

Check out the thread titled World 8. It deals with a similar problem

Orlor

Postby Orlor » Mon Sep 03, 2012 10:16 am

Morgana wrote:It started last Friday (8/31). I tried to login into W24 and got kicked out of app. I wrote a ticket... No response. Saturday (9/1) I tried several times to login and got the same message "we're busy..." then app closed down. No response from support. Sunday (9/2) I tried to login again... No joy. New message on the screen "cachet unset" and the app shutted down. Support? Well... It was Sunday and support doesn't work on weekends. Today the app freezes in the Playmesh logo... No response from support. My ticket is at the desk waiting to be assigned... Why? I got no idea...

I do apologize for the login issues you are having. Support tickets are answered in the order received and yours will be responded to as soon as it can.

If you haven't already I would suggest doing a full re install of Valor to see if that helps with this.

Morgana
Lancer

Postby Morgana » Mon Sep 03, 2012 11:37 am

Orlor... Orlor... I tried to re install it three times... The last time the app got frozen... I don't need a trick... I need a developer. Hopefully, my turn will get soon in that queue of yours.

Morgana
Lancer

Postby Morgana » Tue Sep 04, 2012 4:57 am

The guild has two more players in the same situation... They cannot login into W24.
I tried to do as SixPercentNinja told me to... Re install the non HD Valor, go to the world that I can login, turn the graphical off, get to W24... The app shuts down...
What's next?

Orlor

Postby Orlor » Tue Sep 04, 2012 12:05 pm

The support agent will know best in this situation. Please continue to communicate with him for the best info on this situation.

Morgana
Lancer

Postby Morgana » Wed Sep 05, 2012 3:05 am

I am very angry!! I just lost one city that I could have defended if I were not stucked outside of the world!!!! It has been almost one week!!! That's not fair!! I try to reinstall the app more than 5x a day!!! At the end it is the same thing... The app shuts down.... Really, I don't understand... playmesh keeps opening up new worlds... But you Guys don't even run well the ones already opened!!!
What am I supposed to do? Ask the guild to chaos 260 cities while you figure out what the problem is? Ask the guild to take me down because The warlord became a liability?
I wrote a bad review... And I truly think that everybody here with these tons of bugs and crashes and glitches should do the same...
And Orlo... Please...

Morgana
Lancer

Postby Morgana » Wed Sep 05, 2012 4:47 am

Guild mates have got reports... I am under attack everywhere!! What am I supposed to do?

I tried again to reinstall the app... It shuts down...

Morgana
Lancer

Postby Morgana » Thu Sep 06, 2012 8:58 am

And the problem continues...

Morgana
Lancer

Postby Morgana » Thu Sep 06, 2012 9:21 am

And the are many players in the same situation...

Return to “Bugs”