Valor Android missing features as compared to iOs version

If you are playing Valor on Android, this is the place to post.
Ducatist
Lancer

Postby Ducatist » Sun Sep 02, 2012 12:51 pm

I'm not sure who the moderators are so maybe I just missed the reply, but it seems like there is a lot of input here. Has there been an acknowledgment and if so, are there going to be subsequent updates.

I just switched to a droid phone and have to say that all my excitement about Valor being available to me again ended when I opened it up. Please tell me I can at least bring my account over. I have gold that I paid real money for and it's obsurd that I have to get on an Apple device to use it. Its also obsurd that I have to use an Apple device (the same one I had to jailbreak to get any kind of functionality out of it) toget full functionality out of the game.

Please tell me there's a light at the end of the tunnel.

-Ray

Orlor

Postby Orlor » Sun Sep 02, 2012 1:03 pm

Ducatist wrote:I'm not sure who the moderators are so maybe I just missed the reply, but it seems like there is a lot of input here. Has there been an acknowledgment and if so, are there going to be subsequent updates.

The Android team is constantly working on updates and new features for this version of Valor. In fact the one just released last week was an update that had some of these additional features.

The ability to transfer from an ios device to an Android one is not a functionality currently available. It is one the Android team know is requested though and they are looking into.

ikeelyou
Lancer

Postby ikeelyou » Mon Sep 03, 2012 3:47 pm

I'm a noob to Valor, but will echo the other sentiments here. The guy that showed me the game was on an iPad, and the differences are pretty stark. I'm hopeful it will get better soon.

I also find Orlor's sig a little humorous, since (unless I'm missing something), the in-game support feature isn't available in the android client.

lordrickard7
Knight

Postby lordrickard7 » Wed Sep 05, 2012 6:08 pm

No thoughts on best ways for androiders to land together in a jump?

Dawzy05
Lancer

Postby Dawzy05 » Wed Sep 19, 2012 7:04 am

Is there any update in the making to improve the lag on the map, I mean it's a day or two behind right now. Although I think this is a iOS problem as well as an Android issue?

Gilithantas
Lancer

Postby Gilithantas » Sun Sep 23, 2012 11:40 pm

I am pretty new to the game but would love to see the map lag reduced. Hard to tell what is going on when the map is not updating properly. Also it seems like the quests are not updating properly either when you meet the requirements for them.

AceDragon
Guardian

Postby AceDragon » Wed Sep 26, 2012 6:41 pm

I'll add to this. I really just play on iOS. One thing I could not do is enter other worlds in the Android app. I was always stuck dying over and over again in the same world. Like 65 or something. Maybe I am missing a button or something but I never saw another world that I could get into on the Android version.

falcon2
Lancer

Postby falcon2 » Tue Oct 02, 2012 10:19 am

ikeelyou wrote:I'm a noob to Valor, but will echo the other sentiments here. The guy that showed me the game was on an iPad, and the differences are pretty stark. I'm hopeful it will get better soon.

This. iOS users get steaks while us droids are stuck with burgers.

keesvandenbrink
Lancer

Postby keesvandenbrink » Sat Oct 06, 2012 3:55 am

i am new but i mis a signal on my phone for new mails and reports when i dont have the game active . other games have a notification (icoon) and sound .

Mitch1087
Lancer

Postby Mitch1087 » Thu Oct 11, 2012 4:00 pm

Needs the refresh option by pulling down on the screen

Return to “Android”