elite account

Post here any ideas or suggestions you have for improving Valor.
iovivat
Lancer

elite account

Postby iovivat » Fri Sep 07, 2012 4:12 am

Hi guys, it is a great game (type). However, the gold is too expensive. Perhaps if you offer a package for 3-5 euros a month more people will pay. Longer que and some better tweaks. No advertising, but check out tribal wars, I played that game for years and happily paid every month for the benefits you could gain. :) I would gladly pay for this game every month as well, but not 7-8 euros just for a longer que 4 weeks. Just think about it..

donut
Guardian

Postby donut » Fri Sep 07, 2012 4:36 pm

I would find a new game if this idea gets approved. After all these months of playing, I've brought a lot of money to you guys and it wouldn't be fair if you made us 2nd class by adding a new fee.

Tons of games require you to pay to give you all the features. After looking for so long for a game with no subscriptions I found this game. In going to move on if you add a subscription.

Besides gold doesn't give you much of an advantage towards other players. That is what I like about this game. It's fair.

I say no to this idea.

PwnLaw

Postby PwnLaw » Fri Sep 07, 2012 5:12 pm

I think we have an alternative that will make both of you guys happy. But you'll have to wait for a bit until we release it. :D

Return to “Ideas/Suggestions”