grand sale

Post here any ideas or suggestions you have for improving Valor.
iovivat
Lancer

grand sale

Postby iovivat » Thu Sep 13, 2012 4:45 am

I read in your replies that you are very busy with developing this game, so I thought how to speed that up.. Well you could hire additional developers, however that would costs you guys. So how about a 50% of all gold prices for a weekend? 210 gold costs around 8 euro's, which in my opinion is way to expensive, however with 50% off you perhaps forego half of your revenue, but it might increase purchases drastically. And with new people buying gold, they might continue doing so after the weekend. I Bought gold to prove I'm willing to pay, but prices are not fair in my opinion and with 50% off, I won't need to think twice. How about it?

Orlor

Postby Orlor » Thu Sep 13, 2012 11:28 am

iovivat wrote:I read in your replies that you are very busy with developing this game, so I thought how to speed that up.. Well you could hire additional developers, however that would costs you guys. So how about a 50% of all gold prices for a weekend? 210 gold costs around 8 euro's, which in my opinion is way to expensive, however with 50% off you perhaps forego half of your revenue, but it might increase purchases drastically. And with new people buying gold, they might continue doing so after the weekend. I Bought gold to prove I'm willing to pay, but prices are not fair in my opinion and with 50% off, I won't need to think twice. How about it?

Gold sales are something that have been done before and will possibly be done again.

If one does come up I will be sure to give some notice of it.

Deathseeker60
Lancer

Postby Deathseeker60 » Thu Sep 13, 2012 12:56 pm

That sounds good, you never know, you might make more money. :)

Jothemaster
Guardian

Postby Jothemaster » Thu Sep 13, 2012 1:16 pm

My brother's friend works for a game developer and every year during Easter and Christmas have a 50% off sale and on Febuary 29th they give out 10$ worth of money to premote people to play their games.
Member of the w66 Kick Ass Crew
Kakao: Jothemaster (name is MAJORASXWRATH)
IGNS: MAJORASXWRATH
WRATHXOFXMAJORA
MyDreamMods
TheTrolkin
See Yall Fallin Down That Big Deep Hole =).

Pauld2468
Guardian

Postby Pauld2468 » Fri Sep 14, 2012 12:16 am

Jothemaster wrote:My brother's friend works for a game developer and every year during Easter and Christmas have a 50% off sale and on Febuary 29th they give out 10$ worth of money to premote people to play their games.

Lol @ feb. 29 thats $10 to everyone every 4 years.

But nice to give 50% off on easter and christmas

I'd say a sale on gold be once a month or so since gold in bits and bytes costs nothing but the gains could be much more for the profit margin for those who dont regularly buy gold

Return to “Ideas/Suggestions”