Mega Alliances love them and hate them

Post here any ideas or suggestions you have for improving Valor.
Emilietx
Knight

Mega Alliances love them and hate them

Postby Emilietx » Fri Sep 21, 2012 2:38 pm

Okay ya'll I'm in the mega alliances has ruined valor camp. I've been on winning and losing side of these alliances and to me it just makes game play boring.

Any ideas out there on how to try a world without them again?

Also I hate nerd herding barb farmers, the people who treat valor like FarmVille and end up dominating the world with a crappy KSD, maybe a KSD to total point ratio penalty? What do you say guys? The barb farmers don't buy gold the true valorites do so how can we fix it?

Just my $0.02,
Em

LordFirefall

Postby LordFirefall » Fri Sep 21, 2012 3:15 pm

Kill the FarmVille players first?

bananabandana

Postby bananabandana » Fri Sep 21, 2012 4:49 pm

LordFirefall wrote:Kill the FarmVille players first?

Now, now, without barb farmers we'd have way fewer succulent cities to devour.

LordFirefall

Postby LordFirefall » Fri Sep 21, 2012 6:19 pm

bananabandana wrote:Now, now, without barb farmers we'd have way fewer succulent cities to devour.

Of course we would. Two main difference though. You can you usually take a farmer city with the wall intact (versus bashing it down), and the farmer usually builds pretty fortresses, so you have to demo some buildings to make a good combat city. About the same amount of work, really. Plus, the non-farmer is more of a challenge ;)

PwnLaw

Postby PwnLaw » Sat Sep 22, 2012 12:26 am

I have some thoughts on this subject. I'll let the upcoming features do my talking though.

Just be prepared for a blood bath. I recommend purchasing a loofah.

larlis
Guardian

Postby larlis » Sat Sep 22, 2012 2:19 am

Most mega alliances dissolve by them selfs given time... Its impossible to have that many people agreeing, working together and above all caring abt each others welfare in the game enough to go to battle. As Emilietx, Ive been in my fair share of huge coalitions and seen a billion times.
(There, a little consolidation for all those hating on huge alliances/coalitions ;)

It'll be interested to see what PwnLaw has in mind... Any eta on those upcoming features?

LordFirefall

Postby LordFirefall » Sat Sep 22, 2012 6:10 am

I doubt PwnLaw has many kind words about mega alliances, considering Totoroz's position on W43 ;)

PwnLaw

Postby PwnLaw » Sat Sep 22, 2012 2:03 pm

As a general rule, I only actively play in unaffiliated guilds with people I don't have a previous relationship with. It's a lot less interesting to me if the feeling isn't authentic. That also means I get rolled pretty often. -_-

LordFirefall

Postby LordFirefall » Sat Sep 22, 2012 2:11 pm

Given the amount of admins in that guild back then, just thought that was the guild you guys clustered in ;)

Nikhil21
Knight

Postby Nikhil21 » Sun Sep 23, 2012 6:01 am

True valorites buy gold? Lol they buy gold so that they can keep up with experienced players

Return to “Ideas/Suggestions”