New patch broke my game

Post bugs you find here. Please read the sticky at the top first!
Biwin
Knight

New patch broke my game

Postby Biwin » Mon Sep 24, 2012 5:55 pm

I just downloaded the new patch. Now whenever I try opening the app (on the iPad 2) the game freezes and crashes at the PlayMesh logo.

Help!

PwnLaw

Postby PwnLaw » Mon Sep 24, 2012 5:57 pm

Biwin wrote:I just downloaded the new patch. Now whenever I try opening the app (on the iPad 2) the game freezes and crashes at the PlayMesh logo.

Help!

Try a hard close (hold the button at the bottom until a little row of apps pops up and hit the "X" on Valor). Reopen the app.

Let me know if that doesn't get Valor a rollin'.

Biwin
Knight

Postby Biwin » Mon Sep 24, 2012 6:01 pm

Sorry I should have been more clear in my last post; every time I reopened the app it was after a hard close. Also tried turning the iPad off to no avail.

If I delete the app and reinstall it will I lose my current cities?

Orlor

Postby Orlor » Mon Sep 24, 2012 6:03 pm

Biwin wrote:Sorry I should have been more clear in my last post; every time I reopened the app it was after a hard close. Also tried turning the iPad off to no avail.

If I delete the app and reinstall it will I lose my current cities?

Nope, your cities will still be there once you re install. Let me know if that does anything for it not loading.

Biwin
Knight

Postby Biwin » Mon Sep 24, 2012 6:08 pm

Re-install seems to have fixed things - thank you!

Biwin
Knight

Postby Biwin » Tue Sep 25, 2012 9:56 am

Now every time I enter Valor it disconnects my iPad from the internet. I can no longer even surf Safari until I hard close the Valor app.

Inside the app itself I cannot do anything, everything gives me the "you must summon the power of the internet" message; even though I am clearly connected
and all other internet-based functions work fine when valor is closed.

Nzslug
Lancer

Postby Nzslug » Tue Sep 25, 2012 6:46 pm

I'm getting the same thing now too. I got in once just long enough to see that tropa I sent to lower a cities loyalty where successful but now they've just disappeared and I can't even log into game at all!
Frustrating doesn't even begin to describe this!!!!!!

Blissbomb27
Lancer

Postby Blissbomb27 » Tue Sep 25, 2012 7:05 pm

Same issue here too : (

Return to “Bugs”