Amulet and guild quest bug

Post bugs you find here. Please read the sticky at the top first!
Nataselur
Lancer

Amulet and guild quest bug

Postby Nataselur » Mon Sep 24, 2012 7:38 pm

Just lost THREE amulets. I pressed play and instead of the wheel turning and getting resources or speed ups the amulets simply disappeared. Also, I still cannot complete Aurora's quest in two of my worlds "no I in team" because even though I am in a guild it hasn't registered as such. This is extremely frustrating. I regret having spent nearly $100 on gold coins in this game because it appears very broken in so many ways.

Orlor

Postby Orlor » Mon Sep 24, 2012 7:45 pm

Nataselur wrote:Just lost THREE amulets. I pressed play and instead of the wheel turning and getting resources or speed ups the amulets simply disappeared. Also, I still cannot complete Aurora's quest in two of my worlds "no I in team" because even though I am in a guild it hasn't registered as such. This is extremely frustrating. I regret having spent nearly $100 on gold coins in this game because it appears very broken in so many ways.

For the guild quest usually leaving and re joining a guild does complete that quest. As for the missing amulets please be sure to contact our support team and they will be able to replace those for you.

Details to contact them can be found in my signature.

Nataselur
Lancer

Postby Nataselur » Mon Sep 24, 2012 10:20 pm

Thank you for the contact info.

Return to “Bugs”