So Any Help Will Be Appreciated

General topics and discussion on Valor.
MechaStorm

Postby MechaStorm » Tue Sep 25, 2012 6:19 pm

chaos was never a good trick..its annoying and if i find players using chaos when i attack i immediately destroy them when it end

neuroblade
Lancer

Postby neuroblade » Thu Sep 27, 2012 5:32 am

Joining new worlds no matter what end ups with worlds in between that you dont have time to look after.
Even worse there is no way to really exit a world so it doesn't appear in the world list....

bananabandana

Postby bananabandana » Thu Sep 27, 2012 11:40 am

Kevlali wrote:Ehh oh well was hoping to see new tricks, but its alright, thanks though, and thanks so much for the sarcasm...

I agree, the sarcasm/criticism isn't necessary, but they do have a point, Kevlali. Most competent players who play have tactics and tricks they use and would like to keep those tactics and tricks a secret, so they can keep a competitive edge over their rivals. Your best bet for seeking knowledge in this area is to join a guild with some experienced players in it and ask them for their input.

That said, my input on this question (while not giving any of my game-breaking secrets away) is that the most successful players/guilds do not monopolize on a single trick but rather execute incredibly clear and concise organization via their guild leaders and to-the-second precision timing via the rest of the guild members. They use the guild forums for the primary battle-plan and kakao for the execution. Find a system that works best for your guild, and fine-tune it to perfection!

Return to “General”