Game ALWAYS Freezes after checking in-game inbox

Post bugs you find here. Please read the sticky at the top first!
Coyotex
Lancer

Game ALWAYS Freezes after checking in-game inbox

Postby Coyotex » Wed Sep 26, 2012 6:03 pm

Every time i check my inbox or reports, i have to restart Valor because the town screen no longer responds.
Even after pressing refresh I can't build or look at the building que or even highlight a building.
This happens after every single time I view a battle report or message.

it's super annoying...

Orlor

Postby Orlor » Wed Sep 26, 2012 6:13 pm

Coyotex wrote:Every time i check my inbox or reports, i have to restart Valor because the town screen no longer responds.
Even after pressing refresh I can't build or look at the building que or even highlight a building.
This happens after every single time I view a battle report or message.

it's super annoying...

This could be related to an issue we are looking into.

For that issue though you are able to press the bottom row of buttons in order to "clear" the frozen screen.

Are you not able to do that?

Biwin
Knight

Postby Biwin » Thu Sep 27, 2012 1:31 am

Just wanted to add I'm having the exact same issue since the top bar fix on my iPad 2.

Orlor is however, correct - clicking any of the menu buttons at the bottom will unfreeze you. It's insanely annoying but 1000X better than no arrow scrolling :P

Biwin
Knight

Postby Biwin » Mon Oct 01, 2012 7:11 pm

I just wanted to find out if there was any information concerning this bug. It was only a mild annoyance at first but it's starting to really irk me.

Any news on a fix? Seems to only affect iPad users who downloaded 2.1.3.

Orlor

Postby Orlor » Mon Oct 01, 2012 7:25 pm

Biwin wrote:I just wanted to find out if there was any information concerning this bug. It was only a mild annoyance at first but it's starting to really irk me.

Any news on a fix? Seems to only affect iPad users who downloaded 2.1.3.

This should hopefully be fixed with our next update. Watch for that in the near future.

Return to “Bugs”