Not able to connect

Post bugs you find here. Please read the sticky at the top first!
swordblow_25
Lancer

Not able to connect

Postby swordblow_25 » Wed Oct 03, 2012 2:07 pm

I and a few of my guild members have been unable to connect for almost 16 hours now. We tried everything from resinstalling Valor to changing ISPs and routers. Nothing works.

We can obviously access the internet and every other internet related app works except Valor HD. I am located in India and a paying player.

Kindly look into this issue as it is costing us a lot, in game terms.

Orlor

Postby Orlor » Wed Oct 03, 2012 2:12 pm

swordblow_25 wrote:I and a few of my guild members have been unable to connect for almost 16 hours now. We tried everything from resinstalling Valor to changing ISPs and routers. Nothing works.

We can obviously access the internet and every other internet related app works except Valor HD. I am located in India and a paying player.

Kindly look into this issue as it is costing us a lot, in game terms.

Are you able to connect to http://www.playmesh.com at all? There is an issue where some players over seas can't connect that we are looking into.

swordblow_25
Lancer

Postby swordblow_25 » Wed Oct 03, 2012 2:44 pm

Orlor wrote:Are you able to connect to http://www.playmesh.com at all? There is an issue where some players over seas can't connect that we are looking into.

Nope. I cannot connect to the website from ipad, laptop or phone. I called up my ISP and they said there are no blocks or any other issues with their service.

Orlor

Postby Orlor » Wed Oct 03, 2012 2:46 pm

swordblow_25 wrote:Nope. I cannot connect to the website from ipad, laptop or phone. I called up my ISP and they said there are no blocks or any other issues with their service.

What is your ISP? One of our over seas players was able to connect via a VPN so it is some sort of regional issue. Also which country/region are you located in?

swordblow_25
Lancer

Postby swordblow_25 » Wed Oct 03, 2012 2:53 pm

Orlor wrote:What is your ISP? One of our over seas players was able to connect via a VPN so it is some sort of regional issue. Also which country/region are you located in?

I am in India right now. MY ISP is from BSNL.

A fellow guild member of mine also from India tried different ISPs which did not work.

swordblow_25
Lancer

Postby swordblow_25 » Thu Oct 04, 2012 12:55 am

Its working now.

Chickenlord
Lancer

Postby Chickenlord » Mon Oct 22, 2012 8:24 pm

This problem is back. I am from India with a bsnl connection.
Not able to connect through valor. I am able to access playmesh.com

Dumbbo7
Lancer

Connection Error

Postby Dumbbo7 » Mon Oct 22, 2012 8:44 pm

Disregard, just saw the other post addressing this issue.

Orlor

Postby Orlor » Mon Oct 22, 2012 8:47 pm

Chickenlord wrote:This problem is back. I am from India with a bsnl connection.
Not able to connect through valor. I am able to access playmesh.com

The issue you are having now is one due to an Amazon issue from today. Please see http://forum.playmesh.com/showthread.php?6093-Valor-is-currently-down-due-to-Amazon-Web-Services-Issue .

MacGuiness
Lancer

Postby MacGuiness » Tue Oct 23, 2012 3:03 am

Hi Orlor, i'm from Spain, and have the same problem that swordblow_25. I can access the internet and every other internet related app works except Valor HD. I has resinstalling Valor but nothing works. I can connect with playmesh.com, but when i connect with valor it says that i need an internet connection :) ??. Just now is the follow message form valor: "Sorry! Valor is currently unavailable, we are working hard to bring it back online..."

I hope don't miss information after the reinstalling Valor...,

Kindly look into this issue.

Return to “Bugs”