Game crash while opening messages and reports

Post bugs you find here. Please read the sticky at the top first!
Art
Lancer

Postby Art » Fri Oct 05, 2012 1:36 am

Same think for me, crash when i try to read my mail. I report it and open a ticket since 2day and for the moment no co contac by the helpdesk and of cours no solution ! ...

Ethan007
Lancer

Answer from thé nucal support....

Postby Ethan007 » Fri Oct 05, 2012 1:41 am

So i havé thé same problèm but actually They cant résolve this bug.
I délete thé game And download again on thé Apple store but m'y messages are always in thé box i cant délétè messages because i cant open mailbox without crash bug thé game.

Answer from thecnical support....

Sorry for the late reply.

We've gotten reports on this issue, and most people have fixed it by deleting their old mail/reports.

Especially if you also have a standard copy of Valor on your device - please delete all the older ones there, and you should be able to open/receive new ones again. If you don't have the SD version of Valor anymore on your device, please download it again from the App store.

Thank you for your patience with us while we work on these bugs.

Happy gaming,

SixPercentNinja

i m very sad,i m going to quit m'y guild And thé game i cant play with this bug.

Orlor

Postby Orlor » Fri Oct 05, 2012 1:41 am

Art wrote:Same think for me, crash when i try to read my mail. I report it and open a ticket since 2day and for the moment no co contac by the helpdesk and of cours no solution ! ...

This issue is being looked into. Please try and download the SD version of Valor and see if you can reach your mail from there.

Eagle78
Lancer

Postby Eagle78 » Fri Oct 05, 2012 2:21 am

Dont download the last version of Valor SD! Has same problem now when reading report messages! It crashes!!!!! I see it today!!

Art
Lancer

Postby Art » Sat Oct 06, 2012 7:27 am

Orlor wrote:This issue is being looked into. Please try and download the SD version of Valor and see if you can reach your mail from there.

4 days and always no contact of the help desk, I have trying to install and uninstall all the version before et after the upgrade and no change ! i crash all the time when i clic on the mail button. I always play without mail for the moment cause i have the hope that it will be fixed quickly but it started to be too long ... I have a lot of enemy near me. In fact, i have already loose some strategics positions. Ive already pay more than 30 euros, in this games. Il love it but i dont think it is normal to loose my money for this reason.

Art
Lancer

Postby Art » Mon Oct 08, 2012 12:31 pm

Six days ... Always No contact from helpdesk

Orlor

Postby Orlor » Mon Oct 08, 2012 12:34 pm

Art wrote:Six days ... Always No contact from helpdesk

Even though your exact ticket hasn't been responded to do know this issue is one that is being looked into. Once there is a solution for it I will let you know here.

Return to “Bugs”