City/World view.

Post bugs you find here. Please read the sticky at the top first!
Tjs
Lancer

City/World view.

Postby Tjs » Fri Oct 05, 2012 8:02 am

Hi!
Everything is messed up..
I was forced to update the game on my phone and now I can't really play.. For Example.. Everything sowing with Gen_ in front of it.. Like Gen_City_Hall, Gen_Market and Gen_Map in portal view! I can't play now and I got the updated version with the new top bar where you can't scroll between your cities!! If this isn't fixed soon I will leave this game!
I have been playing since the start of W3.. And was looking forward to the opening of W100 but if it will be this much problems I will leave cause the new top bar makes it to hard and time taking to play!!
What is really going on!!!????
Regards
Tj

Orlor

Postby Orlor » Fri Oct 05, 2012 11:22 am

Tjs wrote:Hi!
Everything is messed up..
I was forced to update the game on my phone and now I can't really play.. For Example.. Everything sowing with Gen_ in front of it.. Like Gen_City_Hall, Gen_Market and Gen_Map in portal view! I can't play now and I got the updated version with the new top bar where you can't scroll between your cities!! If this isn't fixed soon I will leave this game!
I have been playing since the start of W3.. And was looking forward to the opening of W100 but if it will be this much problems I will leave cause the new top bar makes it to hard and time taking to play!!
What is really going on!!!????
Regards
Tj

Try setting your language to English again in the settings menu, this worked when another player had this issue.

Tjs
Lancer

Postby Tjs » Fri Oct 05, 2012 8:21 pm

Thanks for the suggestion but it did not work. Have tried with my home language and English not any different.

The biggest problem is that I can't read any attack reports accurately :-/
And that I can't se what leave buildings are at. Same with forge lvl. And I have tried both Valor HD and regular Valor.
You have any other suggestions it would be great.
Best regards
Tjippen

Tjs
Lancer

Postby Tjs » Fri Oct 05, 2012 8:26 pm

Thanks for help Orlor and for the fast response..
I tried one last time with restarting my phone again and with different language settings. This thread can be closed or deleted. What you Admins choose to be best.
Keep up your great work!

MechaStorm

Postby MechaStorm » Fri Oct 05, 2012 8:32 pm

did it work?
have you tried deleting and reinstalling app yet?

Return to “Bugs”