Calling out Playmesh in w100

General topics and discussion on Valor.
Jesusslave
Lancer

Postby Jesusslave » Sat Oct 06, 2012 9:14 pm

Well....all I will.say is that I don't think that the play mesh squad has the skill level to compete.with some of the coalitions entering W100. That being said, I would love to enter W100 and see an all play mesh only guild of members. I would also be willing to throw in the fact that if the play mesh members became a big target in the beginning, I would be willing to sacrifice my city to make sure they have a fair game play and not feel threatened by the whole world. Grant them a 1 month stay of execution, if you will. So.......what say you play mesh? Comment if you would do the same with allowing them a one month stay of execution just to see them try and survive in the world of worlds.

PwnLaw

Postby PwnLaw » Sun Oct 07, 2012 2:26 am

Jesusslave wrote:Well....all I will.say is that I don't think that the play mesh squad has the skill level to compete.with some of the coalitions entering W100. That being said, I would love to enter W100 and see an all play mesh only guild of members. I would also be willing to throw in the fact that if the play mesh members became a big target in the beginning, I would be willing to sacrifice my city to make sure they have a fair game play and not feel threatened by the whole world. Grant them a 1 month stay of execution, if you will. So.......what say you play mesh? Comment if you would do the same with allowing them a one month stay of execution just to see them try and survive in the world of worlds.

I might be willing to set up a PlayMesh guild. But we'd have to set up some guidelines to keep things interesting/fair. Any thoughts?

Phantom
Lancer

Postby Phantom » Sun Oct 07, 2012 8:42 am

PwnLaw wrote:I might be willing to set up a PlayMesh guild. But we'd have to set up some guidelines to keep things interesting/fair. Any thoughts?

Hmm, obviously no dev/admin accounts with backdoor upgrades lol.

I think you'd need to set a limit to how much gold your guys would be allowed to spend.. Evidently players do spend so not fair to say none!

Weekly limit of say 100-150? How does that compare to average player spend?

larlis
Guardian

Postby larlis » Sun Oct 07, 2012 12:20 pm

Lol! Im w the jesusslave on this one... As to say I think an all Playmesh guild would have a big fat bullseye on their back if they have their known names... (Hard to not wanting to take a piece of you ;) JK.

The "keeping it fair" isnt in my opinion abt pm-peeps getting any advantages but the opposite, they would spend or not spend as much gold as they choose, why shouldn't they have the same option as everyone else?

How to avoid being primary targets then... Perhaps players joining w100 have enough axes to grind from previous worlds so they'll already have their main offenders set out..? In any case it would be interesting :)

MechaStorm

Postby MechaStorm » Sun Oct 07, 2012 2:49 pm

or we could all set aside differences for just a ween bit and kill tem first lmao :) lets go pwnlaw

LordFirefall

Postby LordFirefall » Sun Oct 07, 2012 3:08 pm

I've already heard of groups intending to target certain categories of players, and if PlayMesh folks use identifiable names, they will become a target. As far as a gold limit, I know a lot of players that spend 100-150 a day during major battles. It's an unrealistic total for a week.

Phantom
Lancer

Postby Phantom » Sun Oct 07, 2012 9:03 pm

Fair enough, was just thinking that if a player has limitless gold (as presumably the PM guys would if they wanted) that would unbalance play a bit..

E.G Using speed ups on every building through beginners protection whilst buying all resources could see a 43k city before protection is lifted - there's not many players who burn gold quite like that...

But I take the point that a PM guild would be a huge bullseye for everyone which also unbalances play... Anyone else got suggestions? :P

PwnLaw

Postby PwnLaw » Sun Oct 07, 2012 10:04 pm

Phantom wrote:Fair enough, was just thinking that if a player has limitless gold (as presumably the PM guys would if they wanted) that would unbalance play a bit..

E.G Using speed ups on every building through beginners protection whilst buying all resources could see a 43k city before protection is lifted - there's not many players who burn gold quite like that...

But I take the point that a PM guild would be a huge bullseye for everyone which also unbalances play... Anyone else got suggestions? :P

We could spend a million gold and it still wouldn't be enough. 25 v. 60k are pretty bad odds.

Darhorse
Knight

Postby Darhorse » Mon Oct 08, 2012 2:05 am

I love this idea. I haven't once seen a playmesh staff member in a world (that I know off)
P.s. never used even 1 gold in valor XD

Phantom
Lancer

Postby Phantom » Mon Oct 08, 2012 3:35 am

PwnLaw wrote:We could spend a million gold and it still wouldn't be enough. 25 v. 60k are pretty bad odds.

Not sure how you cure your popularity issue pwnlaw :-D

Return to “General”