Aurora: Vision 1

Home of all Lore.
Tree4armer
Lancer

Postby Tree4armer » Mon Oct 08, 2012 9:16 pm

One worm for each world, burrowing in. Left in their wake are wormholes. One per world, making movement between worlds on the tree possible. A shining prize world, perhaps 100, the goal of all goals.

Dieformason

Postby Dieformason » Mon Oct 08, 2012 9:26 pm

Alright...I think your all getting a bit side tracked here.

*no world will ever be closed*
As long as someone is playing in a world they will not close it. It will mess up their numbering system and alot active players in that world will be upset. Because of this players will quit and playmesh will lose money.

Whoever made the dragon comment...wtf?

I do like the idea made of a time limit on a world. Winner of ksa ksd or points get a prize as well as those who survived. Pretty clever and I like your thinking.

Everyone keep in mind playmesh will not do anything that will cause them to lose player or money. Also keep things inside the realm of coding possibilities. I'm lookin at your mr 'there will be dragons!!!'

Ill read the passage again and post more possibilities :)

Dieformason

Postby Dieformason » Mon Oct 08, 2012 9:42 pm

Alright let's a break down of this!

So I noticed it mentioned "trials" alot. This most likely means that there will be challenges or new competitions.(we have covered that so nothing new there)

Repeated after trails is "the soul will endour" basically saying that we will be fine. So no worlds will be destroyed...clearly

It does say that valor is at the top and people seem to be taking that as w100. However if you watch the video the guy(pwn) says that it will take another few months. Since w100 is up in a week I don't see that coming true.

A lot of people are focused that there is one worm to each flower, a lot of you guys are taking it as one enemy. But all the lore really says is thy each follower is now infected with the worm. It could be more than 1 enemy that just works together.

Then it states that the worms came out of the ground...meaning the worms were not there before...barbs have always been there soooo I don't think there will be a change in the barbs. This is of course assuming they choose their words carefully.

Just my opinion.
Hope I shattered a few dreams just now :D

-mason

KMT
Guardian

Postby KMT » Mon Oct 08, 2012 9:55 pm

Worms are those infecting cities.... Seriuosly... Fix the bugs first

Oncecrazy
Knight

Postby Oncecrazy » Mon Oct 08, 2012 9:57 pm

That sounds awesome Teleport to other worlds!

Grizzard
Lancer

Postby Grizzard » Mon Oct 08, 2012 10:00 pm

Mason again I say we agree. I don't believe and worlds will be destroyed. But I do have a different interpretation of the trials as a possibility. I think it is their way or saying to the players "Hey, we are trying to do something here. There have been issues in the past. This isn't what you asked for, and there will be more issue in the future. As the game grows its inevitable." With everything else being chosen so vague and carefully I find it hard to digest that the would be so blunt about continuing competitions. I also agree with you about it not referring to W100. It specifically states "VALOR" is at the top shining bright light onto the rest. Exactly what this means I don't know. Still working on it.

Oncecrazy
Knight

Postby Oncecrazy » Mon Oct 08, 2012 10:01 pm

Barb cities used to let you support them in OG worlds W1,2,3. Bring this feature back and cool if they will attack us :) Barb Guilds AI going against players!

Dieformason

Postby Dieformason » Mon Oct 08, 2012 10:10 pm

Yes, I agree with your input griz

And KMT, I'm going to give you a little lesson here since the admins are not allowed to call one of their members an idiot. I'm more than okay with calling you and ignorant idiot.

Lets talk about why!

Every game will have glitches. No matter what every update new problems within the framework of their coding something is going to go wrong. Why? Because something from before the update doesn't support the new content. Valor is an online game so understand this. Valor isn't lagging...your connection is lagging.

In addition. If you have noticed bunny is the creator of the lore not programmer. She has nothing to do with whatever little bug your facing.

I can cap your cities just fine with the current glitches in the server so I can't complain.

PwnLaw

Postby PwnLaw » Mon Oct 08, 2012 10:24 pm

*Eats popcorn*

KMT
Guardian

Postby KMT » Mon Oct 08, 2012 10:35 pm

You can call me whatever you want, it does not change what i say :D . Anyway i will not waste my time tring to figure out anything of aurora vision untill i have to spend hrs every day to check, build, find out incomings. i am not an old player but being in valor for more than 1 year and every time i saw an improvement i got several new issues.
So let me be suspicious about every new features announced.

Btw it's not kind to call idiot a lady ;)

Return to “Lore”