iOS Beta Test Opportunity!

Previous announcements and other threads rest here
The Legend
Lancer

Postby The Legend » Mon Oct 08, 2012 7:25 pm

If you're still looking for Beta testing, I would be interested. I enjoy this game of yours, and would enjoy to help test. I have been an avid gamer, specifically in RPG for the last 27 years and would enjoy an opportunity to be a part in helping to develop such an awesome game as this.

Postby karma » Mon Oct 08, 2012 11:05 pm

"quality, immersion, innovation, and epic experiences." that is VALOR HD

LET ME CONQUR THE WORLD OF BETA TESTING !!!!

THANKS FOR THE GREAT GAME YOU HAVE CREATED

JOSHUA

Neo
Lancer

Beta offer

Postby Neo » Tue Oct 09, 2012 1:58 am

Id: Akash1992

Neo
Lancer

Postby Neo » Tue Oct 09, 2012 2:06 am

The best and the most interesting point in valor is it is played by the whole world so we get to meet new friends and the game is not so complicated that makes it more interesting for the newbies to play it and the leaderboards that's when we get the competitive spirit while looking at others scores its an awesome package altogether. Id: Akash1992

roadrash8414
Lancer

Postby roadrash8414 » Tue Oct 09, 2012 6:24 am

ID: roadrash8414

It's odd that I don't remember when I started playing specifically. It probably has something to do with installing the game during downtime between classes at college. My first world wasn't terribly exciting, largely because I ended up with a crappy guild and a clueless crown. I didn't know this at the time. I was pretty proud of my 53 cities. Until they were slowly consumed.

Then I started world hopping.

Eventually I came across a rather ... I'll call her "straightforward". I came across a rather straightforward individual that seemed to have a handle on the game.

Now comes the shameful part. I kinda followed her. To be honest, "stalked" is probably a better word.

I explained this to her not long after I did it and its now a running joke. I say running joke because that was more than 6 months ago and I still end up in many of the same worlds she does, but by her urging. Through her I met a couple of the others I play alongside consistently and I now have a group that I run into on most worlds.

This game is very entertaining, and though at times there can be a lot of complaints about stability, Playmesh has done well for the most part in keeping the game functional and enjoyable enough that we keep coming back.

Thanks.

Kingofwelch
Lancer

Postby Kingofwelch » Tue Oct 09, 2012 6:45 pm

Kingofwelch -- I should be a beta tester since I check in a dozen times Dailey and constantly looking for new ways to make the game more challenging and fun in each world .. This is a great game it just needs a bit of polishing to keep interest and not get stall as some worlds can become.

Yabo120
Lancer

Postby Yabo120 » Wed Oct 10, 2012 4:35 am

IGN Yabo120. If you keep campaigning for a butt whooping I'm gona get you elected. Come on don't let fear stop you.

Necroticz
Lancer

Postby Necroticz » Wed Oct 10, 2012 8:06 am

Just started this game and it looks awesome.

IGN: Necroticz

Grizzard
Lancer

Postby Grizzard » Wed Oct 10, 2012 4:23 pm

Grizzard. Favorite part is diplomacy. Setting it up and keeping up the terms. Basically this is my social network.

fighterishere
Lancer

Postby fighterishere » Thu Oct 11, 2012 6:25 am

have not reach 300 so yeah i want try it yeah

Return to “Event Archive”