Suggestion for next world after 100

Post here any ideas or suggestions you have for improving Valor.
Killakrazee
Lancer

Suggestion for next world after 100

Postby Killakrazee » Sat Oct 13, 2012 10:10 am

It dawned on me today that there are no oceans in the existing worlds. You could add a whole new element to this game, simply by adding large bodies of water and having cities along the shoreline able to build navies along with regular troops. Those cities would, by necessity, have to be bigger due to having to build their navy and regular troops, both in large enough quantities to defend against land and water based attacks. A player with one of these cities would not only have to build a farm, but also a fishery to support double the population of a land-locked city.

Bailey98
Knight

Postby Bailey98 » Sat Oct 13, 2012 1:07 pm

I was kinda hoping that you would say that barbarian cities can sometimes attack you if you attack them but cannot take over your city.

darylwang
Lancer

Postby darylwang » Sat Oct 13, 2012 9:19 pm

I think oceans are cool, but what about those on land? That's not very fair for them, they don't have so many things to manage.

Killakrazee
Lancer

Postby Killakrazee » Sun Oct 14, 2012 10:06 am

Naval forces wouldn't be able to defend from land-based attacks. A player with a sea-side city would have to watch for both. This kind of thing would be for more experienced players.

Killakrazee
Lancer

Postby Killakrazee » Sat Nov 10, 2012 1:47 pm

Would still like to see this happen...

Return to “Ideas/Suggestions”