Declaration of War for World 100

Previous announcements and other threads rest here
PwnLaw

Postby PwnLaw » Mon Oct 15, 2012 4:45 pm

Orlor wrote:We are playing hardcore mode. Once one of us gets rimmed, we are out.

P.S. I have a bet PwnLaw gets taken out first. There might in fact be a special "Destroyer of PwnLaw" forum title for the person who does so.

Et tu brutus?

WarriorGod
Lancer

Postby WarriorGod » Mon Oct 15, 2012 4:50 pm

Catch up on your sleep and stock up the red bull because with the world chasing you from every time zone you will need it bwah haha ......................... We're coming for you soon

RJKing
Knight

Postby RJKing » Mon Oct 15, 2012 4:52 pm

"That's Latin darling apparently Ringo is an educated man. Now I really hate him!"

The Norseman
Lancer

Postby The Norseman » Mon Oct 15, 2012 4:56 pm

I can only say that I wish I was working for a company that was willing to pay me for playing. And this is from a real old time gamer - as in 40+ years gaming.....
Started with a Commodore 64. Managed to reset the uni's Ericsson server because I was doing core programming ( as in binary programming - I wanted a program for the solution of a math equation to run smoother so wanted to reduce the clock spacing) then the uni's electricity saver kicked in and just shut everything down. The server didn't even know what a keyboard was. In 1985 that was a bit of a problem - lol.... Ericsson sent a nice team over and repaired for free. Saved me a bundle. I still feel that current games are missing that real feeling of real time tactic. Strategy - yes. As in long term. But a bit of real time tactic included would be VERY nice. Think the old game of conquering a castle, cannot remember the name, but you could do real time strat/tactic in that and there are a number of other tactic games available. Let us old soldiers have some sport as well.....

PwnLaw

Postby PwnLaw » Mon Oct 15, 2012 4:57 pm

The Norseman wrote:I can only say that I wish I was working for a company that was willing to pay me for playing. And this is from a real old time gamer - as in 40+ years gaming.....
Started with a Commodore 64. Managed to reset the uni's Ericsson server because I was doing core programming ( as in binary programming - I wanted a program for the solution of a math equation to run smoother so wanted to reduce the clock spacing) then the uni's electricity saver kicked in and just shut everything down. The server didn't even know what a keyboard was. In 1985 that was a bit of a problem - lol.... Ericsson sent a nice team over and repaired for free. Saved me a bundle. I still feel that current games are missing that real feeling of real time tactic. Strategy - yes. As in long term. But a bit of real time tactic included would be VERY nice. Think the old game of conquering a castle, cannot remember the name, but you could do real time strat/tactic in that and there are a number of other tactic games available. Let us old soldiers have some sport as well.....

ORLOR! Get this man to the beta test.

sodastereo

Postby sodastereo » Mon Oct 15, 2012 5:03 pm

PwnLaw wrote:Really Sodastereo? You gonna backstab me before we even get in the game?

I'm just saying.. Here you're the big man. But we all know who the true might of Playmesh is. You don't want to upset he who shall not be named...

TheGhost

Postby TheGhost » Mon Oct 15, 2012 5:03 pm

PwnLaw wrote:Ghost, I've taken 5 minutes out of my day to create this painstakingly accurate artistic rendering of how World 100 is going to work out for you. Please reflect upon this masterpiece before further engaging in this thread.

The dark shadow represents my overwhelming army (and not my hand blocking the light).

Quite the artist Pwn. I love the way you given away your key tactic of attacking while I have a little snooze. You may win the battle but I will win the forum!

nickisparkles
Lancer

Postby nickisparkles » Mon Oct 15, 2012 5:15 pm

sodastereo wrote:I'm just saying.. Here you're the big man. But we all know who the true might of Playmesh is. You don't want to upset he who shall not be named...

that's really quite flattering sodastereo. but shouldn't it be "she who must not be named"? :)

Blozbt124
Lancer

Postby Blozbt124 » Mon Oct 15, 2012 5:17 pm

Let's get it on.

DrtFungus
Lancer

Postby DrtFungus » Mon Oct 15, 2012 5:36 pm

Ha Ha... Guess y'all are looking for some payback!!! You should invite real players to make sure y'all ain't cheating!!!

Return to “Event Archive”