Declaration of War for World 100

Previous announcements and other threads rest here
Orlor

Postby Orlor » Tue Oct 16, 2012 5:09 pm

Poppie wrote:I have a question: 1- how fair are you playmesh, going to play?
2- how much gold are you going to play with? Some of us get a kick out of beating the crap of dumb ppl spending money on a game.

Just to jump on what bananabandana said about #2.

You will know exactly how much gold each PlayMesh employee gets to use.

There will be a nice chart tomorrow with the PlayMesh employees names and the amount of Valor gold they are worth. That worth amount is also the amount they are allowed to spend in game.

As an example if I am allowed to use 500 gold in world 100 that means if someone captures my last city they get 500 gold.

destro31
Knight

Postby destro31 » Tue Oct 16, 2012 5:28 pm

can we release the world sooner? I wanna get more gold for another world im on :)

TBaus

Postby TBaus » Tue Oct 16, 2012 5:47 pm

Poppie wrote:Also shouldn't y'all playmesh ppl spend more time fixing the glitches, then playing the game and getting others to spend money

Sometimes it's hard to properly diagnose and debug problems when you're not actively watching for it. We plan on watching everyone very closely during this war so that as a side effect of this amazing event we should have a ton of useful bug data. We're always trying to make the game better, so even when it seems like we're slacking off and playing video games, we're actually just gathering more information to give you guys what you want. And also stomping face in the process; we like showing you guys how it's done.

DrakesterrK
Lancer

Death

Postby DrakesterrK » Tue Oct 16, 2012 6:46 pm

Get ready to die playmesh (in game of course).

The Legend
Lancer

Postby The Legend » Tue Oct 16, 2012 7:01 pm

I really can't believe how many people are under estimating the Play Mesh crew. Of course these guys can game. These guys gave their whole lives to gaming, they gave up on popularity, a fit physique, women, intimacy (self love not included), fresh air, and any chance of a sun tan.
Who ever heard of a guy getting a blister from building a web site?
Seriously tho, great game, keep up the good work guys! Cant wait for W100. Really really cant wait for a link between my iPhone and iPad. To game at home and on the go. (hint, hint)

PwnLaw

Postby PwnLaw » Tue Oct 16, 2012 7:38 pm

The Legend wrote:I really can't believe how many people are under estimating the Play Mesh crew. Of course these guys can game. These guys gave their whole lives to gaming, they gave up on popularity, a fit physique, women, intimacy (self love not included), fresh air, and any chance of a sun tan.
Seriously tho, great game, keep up the good work guys! Cant wait for W100. Really really cant wait for a link between my iPhone and iPad. To game at home and on the go. (hint, hint)

Whoa whoa whoa. No popularity? No physique? Clearly you haven't seen me drop the gorgeous in the Valor videos.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ibllJRnhBVs&feature=plcp

My hair is feathered and fierce bro. FEATHERED AND FIERCE.

sodastereo

Postby sodastereo » Tue Oct 16, 2012 7:38 pm

The Legend wrote:I really can't believe how many people are under estimating the Play Mesh crew. Of course these guys can game. These guys gave their whole lives to gaming, they gave up on popularity, a fit physique, women, intimacy (self love not included), fresh air, and any chance of a sun tan.

Hey! I resent that, I'm a pretty tanned guy! You've now become target number one -_-

Dandanthebbqman
Lancer

Postby Dandanthebbqman » Tue Oct 16, 2012 7:46 pm

We should be allowed to share gold in this world. After I dance in your city making it rain with my new gold I would like to shore the plunder with my guild.

Dandanthebbqman
Lancer

Postby Dandanthebbqman » Tue Oct 16, 2012 7:48 pm

*i meant share

TheHeartlessKiller
Guardian

Postby TheHeartlessKiller » Tue Oct 16, 2012 8:00 pm

Ouch the legend you are screwed but thx cause now I'm not the #1 target!

Return to “Event Archive”