World 100 War Journal -- PwnLaw

General topics and discussion on Valor.
PwnLaw

Postby PwnLaw » Thu Oct 18, 2012 12:50 pm

What's your in game name? I'm working through the messages. It's hard to farm barbs and deal with this torrent of trash talk while still running the development team.

Benfrom300
Guardian

Postby Benfrom300 » Thu Oct 18, 2012 12:56 pm

Same as my name here huntsman360 :D

PwnLaw

Postby PwnLaw » Thu Oct 18, 2012 1:00 pm

Responded. As for the bounty issue -- you gotta come for me because you want to wreck the Lead of Valor, not because you want to farm some gold. It's going to cost you dearly, but you'll get my respect.

I also wanted to play with a low bounty so I could show people that dedication to this game can take you pretty far. Currently CRUSHING Orlor despite his resources. :D

Benfrom300
Guardian

Postby Benfrom300 » Thu Oct 18, 2012 1:26 pm

Lol if I started with 1k gold I would be top 10. I usually make my gold go along way

PwnLaw

Postby PwnLaw » Thu Oct 18, 2012 2:42 pm

Now things start to get interesting. There's an build path I would normally do that relies heavily on resource building. But I get a SNEAKING SUSPICION that my fellow Valorians may attempt to savage the Palace of Pwn, the last beacon of hope in this wretched land. I'm almost thinking hiding place is valuable here (for once). Clearly defensive troops will be in order, but is better to just ramp up hiding place and then hide my troops for a scholar wave?

nickisparkles
Lancer

Postby nickisparkles » Thu Oct 18, 2012 3:19 pm

PwnLaw wrote:Responded. As for the bounty issue -- you gotta come for me because you want to wreck the Lead of Valor, not because you want to farm some gold. It's going to cost you dearly, but you'll get my respect.

I also wanted to play with a low bounty so I could show people that dedication to this game can take you pretty far. Currently CRUSHING Orlor despite his resources. :D

burford and i are crushing you both. xoxo

WarriorGod
Lancer

Postby WarriorGod » Thu Oct 18, 2012 5:20 pm

I have got to give it to your marketing savvy, I am willing to bet you have generated more sales in this world then any other merely two days in, a lot of people are spending large in the mad dash for a scholar. Fairly good business strategy methinks.

PwnLaw

Postby PwnLaw » Thu Oct 18, 2012 6:39 pm

WarriorGod wrote:I have got to give it to your marketing savvy, I am willing to bet you have generated more sales in this world then any other merely two days in, a lot of people are spending large in the mad dash for a scholar. Fairly good business strategy methinks.

I wish I could say this was part of some master plan for marketing, but I was just really amused by the challenge a few of the forum people threw down and wanted to get in on it. I also think it's great for PlayMesh to play together like this (we often play solo rather than having company guilds so we can get more exposure to players) -- it helps us retain the mindset of most hardcore players.

I will admit people are taking World 100 pretty damn seriously and I'm happy that I can be a part of that experience (and I'll take credit for that along with the rest of the PlayMesh team). To be honest, our real shenanigans are for the upcoming revamp (~1.5 months out). If we can get the community all excited and a buzzing about Valor before that, then I'd be ecstatic. :D

Jodamann

1 gold?

Postby Jodamann » Thu Oct 18, 2012 7:57 pm

So whats the deal with that? One gold to cap. Other than the trophy value....whats the significance? .... - does the gold piece redeemable in RL?

It must have some trophy value --- no other player has the digit value in their bank.

?

MrFroggy
Knight

Postby MrFroggy » Thu Oct 18, 2012 8:12 pm

The gold cannot be converted back to RL.if you want bigger reward, aim others like Orlor

Return to “General”