When are the errors going to stop?

Before posting a question, use the forum search.
Gremlin
Lancer

When are the errors going to stop?

Postby Gremlin » Tue Dec 20, 2011 7:11 am

Some days I just deal with it, others I refuse to play because it becomes too hard.

As above, will the continuous errors and connection messages be solved? It seems like all the old errors have been replaced with the "oops that wasn't suppose to happen" message that doesn't tell us anything. I hate them more than 10' connection errors in a row.

I wanted to avoid the forums and support tickets because I was afraid I would ramble on too long.

My game was a lot smoother a month ago. Same device, same specs. Seems to be getting significantly worse.

I feel sorry for those spending money. I tried auroras last week and found it did more harm than good. Increased loading times, you lose a third of the portal interface and can't see what region your cities are in. On top of that all the info resets to a week ago all the time and only refreshes if you actually visit the relevant sections of the city.

Starting to go off topic, I'll leave it at that.

Mr. O
Scholar

Postby Mr. O » Tue Dec 20, 2011 7:38 am

The problem that you are noticing is the support team attempting to make the game much smoother. Other players had been noting occasions when they would receive an error message without warrant. The recent upgrades reduces the overall number of error message that a user will see.

If this system is not functioning correctly, we need to know about it. Please feel free to contact the support team directly either via the in game client or via any one of the various websites.

Details of how to contact support are in my signature.
For support in game, please go to:
Portal > ? (Question Mark - Upper right of the screen) > Support > Mail Icon
For support outside of the game, please go to:
http://playmesh.zendesk.com/home

Lord Kauneonga
Knight

Postby Lord Kauneonga » Tue Dec 20, 2011 8:00 am

The amount of errors is really gettting overwhelming. It seems that no matter what I do I get an error.

Nol
Lancer

Postby Nol » Wed Dec 21, 2011 6:27 pm

Exactly the same here. The whole game is getting slower and slower. I have a 150 city empire in W19 which is pretty much unmanageable now due to the time taken to go from city to city. I started a new one in 34 thinking its be much quicker without the pull of the 150, but ohhhh no, error message after error message. While the girl is cute, I'd happily kill her now...

steve567
Lancer

Postby steve567 » Thu Dec 22, 2011 4:45 pm

I joined W37 got ranked number 1 player, come back next day to continue playing I can't rejoin W37, all I get is " oops that should not of happened, please try again" I have sent in lots of support tickets requesting an update to the problem, what replies do I get zip, nothing, diddle squat. This has been going on for over 48 hours now. I can rejoin all my other worlds, play and do upgrades but not in W37, it is like someone has flipped a switch to stop me from entering W37.

Orlor

Postby Orlor » Thu Dec 22, 2011 4:53 pm

Hi Steve

I did manage to find the ticket, I do apologize for the fact that you haven't been contacted back again. Someone should be getting back to you shortly.

PwnLaw

Postby PwnLaw » Thu Dec 22, 2011 5:36 pm

Hey Folks -- It's the top priority right now. I'm sympathetic to the 1 step forward 2 steps back feeling you guys have, and we're very drilled down on rooting out these bugs. Really kills us that things are popping up, but we're doing a lot behind the scenes to move the ball forward.

SugarEnd
Lancer

Postby SugarEnd » Fri Dec 23, 2011 2:35 pm

I have the same experience with you guys. I currently owned more then 250 cities if one of them is under attacking then the whole game will bugs. This what I found. Think the biggest bugs problem is coming from "alerting incoming attack" .

TheGhost

Postby TheGhost » Fri Dec 23, 2011 2:42 pm

Oops that shouldn't have happened please allow me to distract you momentarily

Ouweh
Knight

Postby Ouweh » Sat Dec 24, 2011 3:29 am

I have only 1 city and even I get kicked out of the game at least one time per hour...
No warnings, no messages or whatever.

Return to “Questions”