An actually Competetive World

Post here any ideas or suggestions you have for improving Valor.
darkforce31415
Lancer

An actually Competetive World

Postby darkforce31415 » Mon Oct 22, 2012 11:58 am

Im not sure whether there would be enough people interested, but after i have played valor for a few months now, i wish there was a world that you have to pay for either once, or weekly/monthly to play in. On top of that you get the queue extender for free and - once it comes back - auroras blessing. Other than that there is no gold usage allowed in this world. I got this idea after being turned away from W100 because i was disgusted by the amount of money people put into a single world, because its oh so "competetive" and the "most important" world ever bla bla bla. Its not actually competetive, its just about who throws the most money at the game -_-.

edit: Of course its also possible to make a world that does not allow or greatly limits gold spending, but i understand that new worlds need a server, a server costs money ... and someone gotta pay for that.

virral
Lancer

Postby virral » Mon Oct 22, 2012 2:19 pm

One suggestion I would add is make special worlds active for 8-12 hour periods every week or so that are 250x normal speed with no gold usage allowed. Very competitive and very fair. Winner takes all at the end of the day the world is deleted after or reset for the next week.

Virral - Incubus guild leader World A2 -Blaize

PwnLaw

Postby PwnLaw » Mon Oct 22, 2012 2:54 pm

darkforce31415 wrote:Im not sure whether there would be enough people interested, but after i have played valor for a few months now, i wish there was a world that you have to pay for either once, or weekly/monthly to play in. On top of that you get the queue extender for free and - once it comes back - auroras blessing. Other than that there is no gold usage allowed in this world. I got this idea after being turned away from W100 because i was disgusted by the amount of money people put into a single world, because its oh so "competetive" and the "most important" world ever bla bla bla. Its not actually competetive, its just about who throws the most money at the game -_-.

edit: Of course its also possible to make a world that does not allow or greatly limits gold spending, but i understand that new worlds need a server, a server costs money ... and someone gotta pay for that.

I won't get into details, but the upcoming revamp is specifically designed to make the game more competitive.

Return to “Ideas/Suggestions”