Lancer

Postby Tototar » Mon Oct 22, 2012 2:26 pm

Orlor, what about a backup system?

Tototar
Lancer

Postby Tototar » Mon Oct 22, 2012 2:28 pm

Orlor,
What about a back-up system?
Did not you earn enough mony to setting up it!

DjMcBrien
Knight

Postby DjMcBrien » Mon Oct 22, 2012 2:31 pm

Tototar wrote:Orlor, what about a backup system?

They were setting it up if you read further up however they expected more time and then amazon went upside down... It takes a while to set up a secondary server system for a multinational game I would guess haha

PwnLaw

Postby PwnLaw » Mon Oct 22, 2012 2:34 pm

Tototar wrote:Orlor,
What about a back-up system?
Did not you earn enough mony to setting up it!

Let's put it this way: AirBnB and Reddit are down because of this.

Their revenue >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Ours.

We'd need to introduce $1000000 gold packs to come close. That said, I don't like my video games going down, so I'm willing to figure out a way to keep the game going when things like this happen.

Cynderwolf
Lancer

Postby Cynderwolf » Mon Oct 22, 2012 2:39 pm

Has there been any mention of refunding gold for lost time on res boost, prestige, build que increase, etc?

DevAuto
Lancer

Quit griping!

Postby DevAuto » Mon Oct 22, 2012 2:40 pm

Okay, enough is enough. This is NOT the playmesh crew's fault! Gripe at Amazon if you must gripe at someone, but stop hammering at Orlor! It isn't about how much money they have earned, it is about the AWS problem, and that is outside of their control. Like everyone, I am affected by the outage as well, but realize that there is NOTHING Playmesh folks can do about it, it is out of their hands. Just sit back and troll the forums until Valor comes back on line.

lordrickard7
Knight

Postby lordrickard7 » Mon Oct 22, 2012 2:40 pm

I doubt this will be down much longer.

sancheezy
Knight

Postby sancheezy » Mon Oct 22, 2012 2:41 pm

PwnLaw wrote:Let's put it this way: AirBnB and Reddit are down because of this.

Their revenue >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Ours.

We'd need to introduce $1000000 gold packs to come close. That said, I don't like my video games going down, so I'm willing to figure out a way to keep the game going when things like this happen.

How much equity in the company does that pack come with? ;-)

MidevilMonk
Knight

Postby MidevilMonk » Mon Oct 22, 2012 2:42 pm

DudeCorp wrote:I liked the post where the guy thought his Internet connection was down, so he went to McDonalds to use their wi-fi. I wonder when he realized that he could have just checked his connection to one of the five billion other websites from the comfort of his toilet seat.

This is the first thing I did. Sat down, put my thinking on, checked here, and then cleaned up the mess.

lordrickard7
Knight

Postby lordrickard7 » Mon Oct 22, 2012 2:43 pm

Lol San.

Personally I'd say that the games has come great strides in the last couple months and I have been enjoying playing it even more.
Also very kewl that we have more of the PlayMesh gang here in the forums :)

Return to “Event Archive”