Valor is currently down due to Amazon Web Services Issue

Previous announcements and other threads rest here
Brikel
Knight

Postby Brikel » Mon Oct 22, 2012 10:49 pm

CmeNomore wrote:Just turn the game back on!!!!! I'm going crazy, can't sleep, can't eat, can't play Valor at work!

This sucks

Go work for Amazon then you can play nonstop.

Timlohtk
Lancer

Postby Timlohtk » Mon Oct 22, 2012 10:49 pm

Will the devs compensate us by giving free gold??

Oliville
Lancer

Postby Oliville » Mon Oct 22, 2012 10:49 pm

I am still unable to login to the game. Any update on issue? Few of my team mates reported from the US that its working for them. I am on travel outside the country

Addme123
Lancer

Postby Addme123 » Mon Oct 22, 2012 10:51 pm

Grrrr! - I'm so bored now - lol

Brikel
Knight

Postby Brikel » Mon Oct 22, 2012 10:51 pm

PwnLaw wrote:I want to know why you guys will all come and post all day on this forum thread but ignore all the videos Sparkles is making me film.

http://www.youtube.com/user/valortm?feature=results_main

-___________-

Which one was Sparkles?

sancheezy
Knight

Postby sancheezy » Mon Oct 22, 2012 10:54 pm

PwnLaw wrote:I want to know why you guys will all come and post all day on this forum thread but ignore all the videos Sparkles is making me film.

http://www.youtube.com/user/valortm?feature=results_main

-___________-

I actually did watch them today (didnt know they existed until today). I thought you did alright and not sure why people kept commenting on your hand gestures (not sure why that even came up). I expected more comments on Sparkles ;-)

Maybe the wrong demographic is playing this game. I thought everyone was a lot sleezier...

Smog
Knight

Postby Smog » Mon Oct 22, 2012 10:55 pm

Dameann27474 wrote:Hope reimbursement will be forthcoming for this extended breakdown of service, but suspect not !!!!!!!!!!!!

I am wondering the same thing. I just spent a lot of money on W100, and I'm not sure if I will get an extension. I heard something about getting one of everything you pay for, but I'm not sure if that's just a rumor or not. Does anyone from PM know? I know it must be tough to reimburse everyone, but it kinda stinks. I understand if you can't do anything, but you'll might as well just burn the money I spent, would have been cooler to watch burn than to give it away for nothing.

sancheezy
Knight

Postby sancheezy » Mon Oct 22, 2012 10:56 pm

sancheezy wrote:I actually did watch them today (didnt know they existed until today). I thought you did alright and not sure why people kept commenting on your hand gestures (not sure why that even came up). I expected more comments on Sparkles ;-)

Maybe the wrong demographic is playing this game. I thought everyone was a lot sleezier...

Wait a second...was all this a diabolical plan to get us to watch those videos...bah I fell for it!

Brikel
Knight

Postby Brikel » Mon Oct 22, 2012 10:57 pm

All right guys. We are breaking through the wall of Amazon. Who has rams? I have 5 scholars with 3 hour march time each leaving at 5:00 AM VT. Need clearing troops and fakes sent.

Oliville
Lancer

Postby Oliville » Mon Oct 22, 2012 11:00 pm

I am still unable to login to the game. Any update on issue? Few of my team mates reported from the US that its working for them. I am on travel outside the country

Return to “Event Archive”