Valor is currently down due to Amazon Web Services Issue

Previous announcements and other threads rest here
iovivat
Lancer

Postby iovivat » Tue Oct 23, 2012 8:36 am

Well at least you can log in again, but when you try to choose a world, it says they can't connect to the servers. We are slowly getting back on track ;)

Kronikal
Lancer

Postby Kronikal » Tue Oct 23, 2012 8:37 am

With 100 coins I'm sure I could forget about this LITTLE issue

Greyhigh
Guardian

Postby Greyhigh » Tue Oct 23, 2012 8:47 am

Daft Vader wrote:Greyhigh and others, really appreciate you posting the unintelligible Amazon Orcese. Unfortunately, im a muppet and have no idea what it means, not sure they do either to be honest. But doesn't change the point. Either Playmesh should say Amazon is not up as far as we are concerned and won't be for x hours. Or
Amazon are back, it is now in our control and it will take x hours. Alternatively they could say, I'm sorry we haven't a clue, this could take another week as far as

Unfortunately, Amazon doesn't even have an ETA. PM cannot say when things will be back up if Amazon is also clueless. Here is a basic summary of what's going on at Amazon. They have a storage building that had a problem (power outage? who knows). It is back up, but they have to recover all of the data. Although most of the data has been restored, they are still working on the rest. What PM uses is probably still in the "still being recovered" part. That may be why some people can get on, but the game isn't working 100%.

MichelleAngel
Lancer

Postby MichelleAngel » Tue Oct 23, 2012 8:55 am

SvenHo wrote:I dont think it is fair to just let the game run and accept "a period of inefficiency" as you named it.
There have been short times during the downtime and maybe still are that allow a few players to login and do what they need to do.
Others dont have that chance :-(
That is definitely not fair and gives a few a huge advantage vs the majority.
I bought a lot of gold in W100 and dont think you are taking the right decision if you let the game run like this.
Please reconsider!

I agree with SvenHo, im the one who unlucky, could not log in to valor at all :(

Paxe
Lancer

Postby Paxe » Tue Oct 23, 2012 8:55 am

Is there an stimated date and time when servers will work again?

Sft2010
Lancer

Postby Sft2010 » Tue Oct 23, 2012 9:06 am

When AMAZON says that they are working at 100% and not a minute before!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ksprague064
Lancer

Postby Ksprague064 » Tue Oct 23, 2012 9:06 am

SvenHo wrote:I dont think it is fair to just let the game run and accept "a period of inefficiency" as you named it.
There have been short times during the downtime and maybe still are that allow a few players to login and do what they need to do.
Others dont have that chance :-(
That is definitely not fair and gives a few a huge advantage vs the majority.
I bought a lot of gold in W100 and dont think you are taking the right decision if you let the game run like this.
Please reconsider!

I fully agree! I can not do anything in valor while people I know have recruited troops or continue building.

anvicom
Lancer

Postby anvicom » Tue Oct 23, 2012 9:10 am

Just wait and be patient everyone and let playmesh works with amazon first to bring server up.

CmeNomore
Lancer

Postby CmeNomore » Tue Oct 23, 2012 9:15 am

I'm playing right now,....destroying all, stealing all the resources that u cats are building while u r locked out. this is like a dream come true. Hope it's down for all for this entire week!!"

Poppie
Guardian

Postby Poppie » Tue Oct 23, 2012 9:19 am

LordFirefall wrote:Thanks - started one earlier call Watcherz ;)

I would like to join that guild when valor is up send me a message or what is your guild tag?

Return to “Event Archive”