World 100 War Journal -- PwnLaw

General topics and discussion on Valor.
TheHeartlessKiller
Guardian

Postby TheHeartlessKiller » Mon Oct 22, 2012 7:41 pm

Pwn, poppie is right. All of the others are either wimps (I'm looking at you nicki and Burford) or they haven't really done much to attack people. So as of now, you're the best guy on the PlayMesh team.

Brikel
Knight

Postby Brikel » Tue Oct 23, 2012 2:16 pm

Pwn. I just want to personally thank you for your diligence, time and patience with all of us during the outage. Too bad that soon it will be time to die.

LordFirefall

Postby LordFirefall » Tue Oct 23, 2012 3:42 pm

I think you guys should give PwnLaw 24 hours of peace. He was probably up all night dealing with Amazon,while we slept.

On the other hand, it would be the perfect time to take him out.

TheGhost

Postby TheGhost » Tue Oct 23, 2012 3:51 pm

Like for lunch or drinks or something? He'd be terrible company, always tapping away at his iPhone, not paying attention to the world around him, forgetting to pay. Oh, hang on, I think I just described me!

Daft Vader
Lancer

Postby Daft Vader » Tue Oct 23, 2012 3:52 pm

Whilst I deplore your morals lord Firefall, I will defend to the death your right to make such a suggestion.

I've sent 500 guards to warn pwnlaw as a gesture of appreciation for his noble efforts over the last few days.

Brikel
Knight

Postby Brikel » Tue Oct 23, 2012 4:00 pm

ROFLMBO GHOST!!!! I would take him out. I would take you all out. We would go to a place where cell service is dead while my guild waits in the wings for signal to pounce. Once I have you all in the dead zone I will signal my comrades. I see no flaw to this plan at all.

PwnLaw

Postby PwnLaw » Tue Oct 23, 2012 9:00 pm

You guys are all terrible trolls and I <3 you.

I'm out of town right now on business, but I am watching my city with an eagle eye. I've been forced to attack a few neighboring guilds for presuming to be next to me. A grave offense.

Anarchos
Lancer

Postby Anarchos » Tue Oct 23, 2012 9:28 pm

So Pwnlaw is technically a valor customer seeing as he plays valor. And he has been playing within the past 96 hours prior to NotPlaymesh calling a global truce. Which means Pwnlaw, Orlor, Buford, and Nikki all get a bonus 50 gold right?

nickisparkles
Lancer

Postby nickisparkles » Tue Oct 23, 2012 9:35 pm

TheHeartlessKiller wrote:Pwn, poppie is right. All of the others are either wimps (I'm looking at you nicki and Burford) or they haven't really done much to attack people. So as of now, you're the best guy on the PlayMesh team.

sparkles has been away on business as well, but don't worry. i'll smile at you sweetly whilst savaging your pitiful city.

Anarchos
Lancer

Postby Anarchos » Tue Oct 23, 2012 9:47 pm

nickisparkles wrote:sparkles has been away on business as well, but don't worry. i'll smile at you sweetly whilst savaging your pitiful city.

Owned.....

Return to “General”