Please Check Your Connection

If you are playing Valor on Android, this is the place to post.
Eric Veldhuyzen
Lancer

Please Check Your Connection

Postby Eric Veldhuyzen » Mon Oct 22, 2012 2:28 pm

How is it possible that *every* other app on my device can use the Wi-Fi, but valor still complains that I don't have internet connection? This really ****es me off.

Eric Veldhuyzen
Lancer

Postby Eric Veldhuyzen » Mon Oct 22, 2012 3:03 pm

Ok. Would it be possible for the developers to check if the problem really is the internet or something else and give a better notification? This is very confusing and therefore very frustrating. It is also quite annoying that the game (when your server side is really up) won't work on my mobile data connection, only on Wi-Fi. Valor then gives me the same message.

Alszeto@dslextreme.com
Lancer

Postby Alszeto@dslextreme.com » Wed Oct 31, 2012 7:49 am

Yea, I am still having problems connecting at home with my wifi. I have internet access, and can log into http://www.playmesh.com. I tried to delete and re-install the game, wifi, etc. and still get that error message, trying to connect or check your internet connection.

biffsquarejaw
Lancer

Postby biffsquarejaw » Fri Nov 02, 2012 9:02 am

I too get spotty connection issues on my droid maxx I'm not sure if it means anything but sometimes I can log into in "A" world and have no problem but then when I try to log onto in a normal numbered World I I get "please check internet connection "

Aethlstan
Guardian

Postby Aethlstan » Fri Nov 02, 2012 8:31 pm

it may be your phones. I have this problem all the time. Try force quitting the app and starting it up again. This will allow the phone's CPU to reset. If that doesnt work, turn off your phone, take out the battery, insert battery, turn your phone back on. This completely resets the CPU and the other things your phone uses to run the app. It works for me. Its also good to take out the battery once a day. Im not sure why but it keeps my phone from acting up.

Return to “Android”