Gold ideas

Post here any ideas or suggestions you have for improving Valor.
Clessmo
Lancer

Gold ideas

Postby Clessmo » Mon Dec 03, 2012 2:14 pm

I understand that playmesh is a commercial organisation which will improve the game and invest into it the more gold they can receive from players. Here are some suggestions how to makesome gold:

1. Permanently double the food resources of a city for 50 gold. This attribute stays with the city, is visible to others via the number of points.
2. Permanently increase the warehouse capacity of a city to 999999 for 50 gold. Eg via build level 31. Also stays with the city, but can be destroyed via ballistas or demolished
3. Double the speed of a troop movement for 10 gold. Attack or support
4. Allow one time attacking with support forces in a city for 10 gold. This one is tricky as it changes the dynamics of the game. One could think about an automatic scout report for the enemy once there are troop concentrations in his environment
5. Buy 10000 scholarships for 50 gold to increase the scholar limit
6. Double the speed of recruiting troops in all cities for 50 gold. Buy permanent for 2000 gold.

Cheers

LordFirefall

Postby LordFirefall » Mon Dec 03, 2012 4:00 pm

Most of your suggestions would seriously tip the balance of power in favor of the gold user. Additionally, your prices are way to low for what you propose.

PwnLaw

Postby PwnLaw » Mon Dec 03, 2012 4:03 pm

A lot of these are pretty fun/interesting ways to think about modifications to the game. Unfortunately, a lot of them stray into the "pay to win" category of things, which I'm generally very adverse to implementing. I have no doubt it would make us income, but it would move us away from the type of experiences we want to create.

You should keep posting other ideas though, there might be something interesting to consider. We've thought about potentially doing something around loyalty before.

Return to “Ideas/Suggestions”