World mass

General topics and discussion on Valor.
Tsodapop
Lancer

World mass

Postby Tsodapop » Wed Dec 12, 2012 2:50 pm

Will the future worlds be open to more players? In the recent worlds released the population is so small that I feel competition has dramatically fallen, even at the early stages of the game. I used to play in world 4 and 6 and remember the player cap was around60,000 while the new worlds now are 5000 or 1000.

Orlor

Postby Orlor » Wed Dec 12, 2012 3:00 pm

Tsodapop wrote:Will the future worlds be open to more players? In the recent worlds released the population is so small that I feel competition has dramatically fallen, even at the early stages of the game. I used to play in world 4 and 6 and remember the player cap was around60,000 while the new worlds now are 5000 or 1000.

The majority of the older worlds are just empty space and tons of barbarian cities. The new cities and the new inactivity rules make sure there are more active players in the world.

The fact that a guild can also conquer an entire world will increase the competition, but to directly answer your question it is possible that an "old" style world could be created sometime in the future.

JudgeDredge
Knight

Postby JudgeDredge » Wed Dec 12, 2012 8:30 pm

Yes I remember in W12 where we had 58,000 player.
this world went on for over 12 months fully active killing.

If there was another large world like this with real players not Barbs we woulod see
some real competion, I love the idea of 1 guild rules them all with the new worlds...
Just wondering how you will police the last guild to reward players and not the
guild jumper...I call them runner which I refuse to allow entry, to reward these
winners?
EXODUS

Return to “General”