Go back in worlds

Before posting a question, use the forum search.
ferrary87
Lancer

Go back in worlds

Postby ferrary87 » Fri Nov 30, 2012 6:53 pm

Hello there,

I would like to know if there is a way to go back in worlds for someone who just started in Valor.
I am asking this because my girlfriend recently got an iPhone and joined Valor, she dropped into world 110 with no possibility to abandon that world, only to restart.
Is there a way i can get her to back into world 107 for example? :)

Thanks in advance,
Ferrary

Obajin001
Lancer

Also looking to enter past worlds

Postby Obajin001 » Sun Dec 23, 2012 10:30 am

I'm also trying to get into 110, but can only join 147/148. A friend of mine did it a while ago by entering the newer worlds and then abandoning them until the desired world showed up. I think he had to reinstall the app before it showed up, but it worked. May have been before the new update, but I tried his method and it did not do anything. And now I can't enter the newest world if I so choose. There's gotta be some way we can go back and play with our buddies if we miss out joining one particular world. Any advice?
ferrary87 wrote:Hello there,

I would like to know if there is a way to go back in worlds for someone who just started in Valor.
I am asking this because my girlfriend recently got an iPhone and joined Valor, she dropped into world 110 with no possibility to abandon that world, only to restart.
Is there a way i can get her to back into world 107 for example? :)

Thanks in advance,
Ferrary

Krumbz613
Guardian

Postby Krumbz613 » Tue Jan 15, 2013 8:10 pm

i have never seen that work and if it did, i would write it up as a glitch. To the best of my knowledge, once the population limit is reached, the world is closed and only allows restart. also, if you abandon a world, it is removed from your list of worlds that you can join. As always, i may not be 100% accurate with this info, but i believe it to be the truth
Krumbz613
Crown - Saints and Sinners
W195

Dieformason

Postby Dieformason » Tue Jan 15, 2013 10:50 pm

I know of one way, but you need to be in a world that is before the world you desire to jump into. Then you have to drop every world besides that one and it will slowly send you backwards down the list.

Orlor

Postby Orlor » Tue Jan 15, 2013 11:35 pm

Dieformason wrote:I know of one way, but you need to be in a world that is before the world you desire to jump into. Then you have to drop every world besides that one and it will slowly send you backwards down the list.

This was a bug that should be fixed. Not something I recommend.

Return to “Questions”