Reduced building queue

Before posting a question, use the forum search.
Nixim
Lancer

Reduced building queue

Postby Nixim » Wed Nov 30, 2011 10:25 pm

Waking up after the "upgrade" of Valor, I found out that the building queue was chopped with more than half. Although I understand Valor wants to earn mony by selling Golds for almost anything, I oppose strongly this cut which gives us the possibility to be effective during our night rest. So Valor put back on the old queue, or at least a cap of 8 hrs.

Orlor

Postby Orlor » Fri Dec 02, 2011 2:58 pm

Greetings!

The new version of Valor (1.7.7) did not change anything regarding building queues. The normal amount of items you can build/upgrade is 2. When you use the Queue extender (you are given 1 free when you just start) it upgrades to 5 at a time. After your first free one runs out you would need to purchase another for 50 gold in order to continue having 5 at a time. If you have any other questions please let me know!

Tigress3
Lancer

Not true for World 37

Postby Tigress3 » Fri Dec 23, 2011 2:58 pm

On world 37, Kor, the building queue has been 2 since the very beginning. I agree with the first poster though and think that maybe the game isn't worth playing if you have to stay and babysit it constantly. Players do have lives, too. We play to have fun, but we don't live to play.

Tig

Orlor

Postby Orlor » Fri Dec 23, 2011 6:52 pm

Sorry I wasn't more clear in my initial post. You receive one free queue extender per account. So once that is used your building queue will remain at 2 for every other world you play in. Do you guys believe 2 is just too small? Would making it 3 be better? Just want to get some ideas. Thanks!

Ouweh
Knight

Postby Ouweh » Sat Dec 24, 2011 3:20 am

With a building queue of 2, or 3 for that matter, it takes forever and ever before you are ready for your first scholar..
Unless you are rich (in the real world) when you can afford it to buy everything you want.
In the mean time someone with more gold is allready at a level that he or she can overtake you before you even had a change.
Guild or no guild.

Karl302
Guardian

Postby Karl302 » Sat Dec 24, 2011 3:26 pm

With buildings taking as much time and resources as they do I find no need to have 4 or 5 in my queue

Killerxx777
Guardian

Postby Killerxx777 » Sat Dec 24, 2011 3:45 pm

Orlor,two is just right,but there is a problem.Its a nuisance that for every new world you don't get 1 queue extender.For every world you should get 1 extender that you CANNOT use on other worlds. :D

Mega123car
Lancer

Postby Mega123car » Thu Dec 29, 2011 9:46 am

Am agreed with tigress3 because my first play was in world 37 kor and i didnt get the free gueue extender, i spend 50 gold without even know what i was doing but you should at least extend the normal gueue to 3 or 4 because 2 its to low, players have lives and we dont want to check the game every 2 or 3 hours, whem we check the game our resources for example have the reached the máximo capacity that affords the warehouse so you guys should fix that because 2 its to low and in the world 37 its not free the first time even if it is your first playthouth

Mr. O
Scholar

Postby Mr. O » Thu Dec 29, 2011 1:08 pm

Mega123car wrote:you should at least extend the normal gueue to 3 or 4 because 2 its to low, players have lives and we dont want to check the game every 2 or 3 hours

Once you get a city above a certain point, its normal to only be able to queue 1 building at a time because of the length of time of construction. As an example a level 1 academy with a level 25 city hall takes 24 hours to build. This means that, if you have an academy and say a level 30 quarry or something similar you are looking at a building queue of over 36 hours. If you had the queue extender then you could have a building queue of several days.

At the start this doesnt apply and i can see your point, but once you progress further, this is less of an issue.

As for the first play though, if your first time experience was on a world before world 37 then you do not get the free queue extender again, which would explain why you didnt experience it.
For support in game, please go to:
Portal > ? (Question Mark - Upper right of the screen) > Support > Mail Icon
For support outside of the game, please go to:
http://playmesh.zendesk.com/home

KillerFugu
Lancer

Postby KillerFugu » Sun Jan 01, 2012 10:58 am

Make two building cues. Make the second cue an upgrade of the first. I don't mind the short cue so much, but the building times make it hard to work on other aspects of the game. In world 38 my build times are twice as long as 39. Even though I don't have a cue extender in 39, I've completed much more in a shorter time.

Return to “Questions”